You are more than welcome to come to a bg sub 100k hp

ok, that’s it… Im locking my toon at 109, enjoying PVP and saving my money on shadowlands.

What a joke.

You can just build a 20 with BIS (Unsub) and play for free, or actually Xfer a 110 to a new non-BFA account and enjoy farming Legion Mythics for BIS 110 gear and play like the old days of this game without doing the same dailies in Old zones…
Hit 120 and tough it out with the masses, its all available.

It is sub 200k HP

That is the only group of players that might actually benefit from the random BG gear drops. I will queue for a BG the second I reach 120 just so I can reap the benefits of the PvP gearing system. Because once you have 425+ that gear is useless.

1 Like

You wont win many, and you will be wasting everyones time. Except maybe the hordes

If you leveled up from Bgs, islands, and Korracks using mostly heirlooms its very possible. TW dungeon leveling will usually have some gear from it so hitting 120 fresh wont be so bad.

Play rated then. No under geared players. It’s really not a hard concept.

If I was that important maybe, but I am just another BG hero and am at most 10% of my team and at the least only 2%.

I will still queue though. There is a lot more to PvP than your HP too.

Like having the best corruptions :rofl:

I am sure someone will post a video of a somewhat naked clip with a player using T3 corruption mixed with a Rank 3 Essence who can top KBs within PVP.
Rank 3 Breath of the Dying is basically a free Chaos Bolt every 5 seconds when used to the best potential, all this takes is some mindless dailies to achieve.
Being able to literally one shot players with give or take 25%+ HP is completely doable as of recently. 140k-200k Nukes are a thing. Under geared players with full HP flop just the same. :man_shrugging:
IMO it has ruined my class fantasy. :rofl:
Corruptions are becoming easier to deal with (Dispell or Kill Tentacles).
None the less, these have made PVP an RNG joke. No pun intended.
For the record, T3 corruptions can be also be bought on the Auction House.
And folks said Twinking was Pay to Win… :joy:

Incorrect.
BG gear can roll Corrupt. :wink:

1 Like

Haha good point!

1 Like

Last night I did receive an Infinite Stars ilvl 425 Glove from a losing AB. :rofl:
They actually Sim higher than my Heroic ilvl 460 Glove with Surge Vit when tested.
Theoretically we can obtain multiple slots of this Corruption from BG loot, just gotta RNG grind it out…

3 Likes

Good grief…

Had a player with 200k hp he joins so he can fight other players. I told him hes gonna get farmed and hes not “fighting” anyone

LOL.

Obviously the real PvP twink bracket today is just farming 120. Stack as much corruption resistance as possible. Farm as much of the BS corruption effects as possible. Join random battleground at item level 425 and nuke people with tentacles and stars.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update.

Ahh the “casual BG” where people living in their moms basement show in top tier mythic gear in pre-mades to “casually” pvp.

1 Like

Wait. They did in legion with templates to even out the “casual” BGs but the “I live in my mom’s basement and got nothing else to do” wow community did not like it.

1 Like

Almost everyone disliked templates because they removed the option to customize secondary stats.

I’d be perfectly fine with gear mattering 0% in PvP and I also hated templates because of what it did to secondary stat choice.

Then Blizzard tried to blame why people hated templates on a sense of progression as though that was why it was almost universally hated, but that simply was not true at all. Forced specific secondary stats was 99% why most people hated templates. Some people also may have wanted to roflstomp undergeared players, but that wasn’t the main reason templates were hated by most people.

Here’s a tweet proving my point about Blizzard’s complete misunderstanding of templates and why people hated them: https://twitter.com/ckaleiki/status/1020135820739481600

edit: Also, in early BfA they were using scaling so I’m not sure what happened later on (IE: https://twitter.com/ckaleiki/status/1041878657701052416 )

The problem with early BfA scaling was that it was a complete mystery about exactly what was happening and they refused to be transparent about it and just tell us. Was there an ilvl cap or a min/max ilvl gap it would allow to exist? They simply refused to communicate the specifics and as you can see in that tweet, they just wanted us to play and not think about it at all.

Now there’s seemingly no meaningful scaling (or if there’s scaling it’s so minimal that it might as well not exist at all) which makes me think that yet again, they took negative feedback and made a lot of inaccurate assumptions about what it was people were actually not happy with. In the case of early BfA scaling, a lot of negative feedback was the result of a complete lack of transparency and their refusal to communicate about it at all.

4 Likes

It’s not their fault a player won’t put in a little effort to get 400+ gear before going in a bg.

1 Like

I kind of doubt even someone in 400 ilvl gear would feel great against someone in 460+.

And yes, it is clearly Blizzard’s choice to not use the scaling tech that they have to reduce the power gap in PvP. It’s also their choice to let random procs be massively overtuned. WoW PvP could be a lot of fun for a lot of people but because of Blizzard’s poor choices, it’s a flaming pile of kodo manure.

1 Like