You are more than welcome to come to a bg sub 100k hp

But don’t expect to be welcomed with open arms. You are just trolling at this point

11 Likes

Is this happening? I’ve only hit retail BGs in the last week for the past like 6 months due to Classic so I don’t know.

It does happen i saw a 35k rogue few weeks ago

6 Likes

Good grief. Perhaps new players just popping out of Legion content?

2 Likes

Part of it i think was the korraks revenge thing but even then some people still come into bgs with around 60k-90k anyways vs people between 450k-600k these days its pretty sad lol

5 Likes

If you come to the forums, complaining about gear in random BGs, don’t expect people to take you seriously.

8 Likes

Good thing those players didnt take anything seriously before I came here

This is Blizzard’s fault. They have the scaling tech to easily scale everyone’s ilvl up to a more reasonable floor to try to make things more equal and also cap them at a reasonable ceiling. This would make casual PvP a lot more fun and accessible to people’s alts (though essences and corruptions make just bringing ilvl closer together not as effective as it could be).

Or they could make PvP specific gearing a thing again and make PvP acquired gear automatically count as a higher ilvl in PvP.

Or they could have two brackets at max level based on ilvl (though currently there’s probably not enough people playing for that to work).

5 Likes

Playing a BG is trolling.

:roll_eyes:

I bet you think twinking is bullying too.

2 Likes

Saw a bear in full legion gear in 120 BG yesterday. not even 200k in bear form.

We did not win that one.

2 Likes

Nah. That’s like saying why are you doing non-rated BGs if you aren’t high-tier PvE geared.

Bet you were one of the people who cried that “gear should matter.” Now it does and you’re too dumb to form your own 460+ ilvl premade to do casual BGs.

4 Likes

Oh, you left that vision of perfection? LOL

Also a hearty LOLWBdood at any other folks playing retail again after saying stuff like “classic is god.”

:laughing:

1 Like

I play both. :grinning:

Edit: Only BGs for Retail though. I do nothing else.

Classic has a lot of good things going for it, but PvP is definitely not one of them. They picked the wrong patch for that… they picked the wrong patch for a lot of things.

^ This

World pvp is still amazing though.

2 Likes

Die in a stun, two games ago I saw a Healer ( WHY I DO NOT KNOW ) with 100k that literally just flopped every time. :man_facepalming:

Our Rogue ( Sub, Amazing Build BTW 475 Weapon) sat at 618k HP which allowed us to Farm the AB GY at 120.
Which is quite rare.

Interestingly enough these players with Sub 100k Hp in BOA’s at 120 seem to be trolling IMO.
How can you not notice, having to ask for Buffs etc… not eating the feasts… :man_shrugging:

You are more than welcome to come into my BG sub 1500 EXP.

Holds nose together But dont expect to be welcomed with open arms. You are just trolling at this point.

2 Likes

Whats worse is when the sub 100k toon takes a healer spot.

1 Like

Remember when you could do bgs to gear up pvp gear. :frowning:

9 Likes

that’s when you know the bg is probably gonna end up in an L.

1 Like