You Are In Charge Of Creating a New Transmog Set For The Cash Shop

What do you do in order to maximize profit?

I would do an “Angel and Devil” bundle, with a Transmog Set based on the Succubus and one based on the Spirit Healer.

They would be as skimpy as the T rating allows.

9 Likes

Shivarrah outfit, old AND new Alexstrasza outfits, Ethereal outfits, and an Elisande outfit

7 Likes

Angel. Preferably less skimpy but that’s just my personal preference.

Nice layered and textured robes and two sets of wings.

I want Tyrande’s and Xal’atath’s outfits.

Arthas and AU Blackhand.

1 Like

a giant plate gigachad glowing paladin set with a cape that grows more glowing the further down you look. a clean af two hand or one hander / shield that glows with holy light and every time you attack golden stars fall from the sky and every kill has a huge sword that impales into the corpse

I want long wavy blond hair for taurens.

1 Like

$10 toy that equips a random legendary npc weapon.

Think frostmourne, valeera’s daggers, shalamayne, etc.

I’d make the nightborne outfits available for purchase. They had some of the coolest outfits but we hardly received anything of their style.

This feels like a dev post.

I’d make a blank armor and bundle it with a toy that opens a ui allowing players to draw on their armor with a funky little import/export feature. Maximum profits was the objective right?

2 Likes

I saw on the internet the terrible things people did with Animal Crossing custom outfits.

It was great :smiley:

1 Like

Titan construct mail set
Mechanical mail houlder pieces emits a celestial (think elegon) globe version of Azeroth with the location of the playable races major cities shining the brightest

A cool hat

29.99$

Because the fates have decreed that all must suffer, you’re getting these three outfits.

1 Like

the hammer and armor of the Lich Princess:

5 Likes

Cash shop? I choose a very large egg

In game though I want a cool cloud outfit like what the vortex pinnacle is wearing

3 Likes

Join the Diablo 4 Team. And milk me some whales.

2 Likes

I would do the ugliest thing possible so that people would be incentivized to not spend any more money on a subscription-based game