You are FORCED to watch your queue timer

I transferred one toon to Sulfuras to try it out. If the experience wasn’t too bad I was going to transfer the rest. I went the next day to transfer the rest since it seemed like a healthy server and it was locked. So now I have one toon away from all the rest, and all the rest stuck on a realm that I can’t even transfer off from.

2 Likes

You’re living in a fairytale if you think blizz would rather lose subs than fix an issue like this if it was in their power to do so.

3 Likes

I paid $75 to leave sulfuras when they killed off alliance and just refuse to fall for Blizzard’s traps again, they really need to just fix their servers

2 Likes

Problem is they don’t lose enough subs to matter. Sad thing is there are multiple things they could do to fix the queue issues and make transferring less of a punishment, RDF is one of those things

I literally can’t :joy: Went to bed with no mail, and now it says I have mail. It’s probably my guild screwin’ with me. So I am kinda stuck waiting “350” minutes :frowning:

Read this please.

Read that when it was posted, doesn’t change the facts that it’s something they just refuse to fix because of either incompetence or greed.

1 Like

If a server has a massive queue, you think it’s fine to plug up a spot for you to do yard work when someone else is ready to play lol?

3 Likes

you think it’s fine to sit in a queue for 3 hours and not look away from the computer? you’re very sad if you believe such a thing

1 Like

So basically, you’re delusional…

Thanks for clearing that up.

3 Likes

I’m delusional because I have an IQ above 50 and can see that these queues are fairly easy to fix? Okay walnut brain

1 Like

Be the change you seek. Stick it to them and quit. Hit ‘em in the wallet. You’re to addicted to apparently, or you’d quit without announcing your departure on the forums and leave them feedback at quitting screen.

1 Like

I think it’s fine to play on a non mega server. Been on a high/full realm since Classic, we never had a queue.

1 Like

Why not just campaign for a fix to something that’s easily fixable so that everyone has a better experience instead? Yeah I’ll go that route

Probably worth a 10 second peak every 30 minutes or more frequently when you’re getting close, right?

But hey, that’s just me being logical. I guess the alternative is the make a pointless QQ thread that accomplishes nothing.

1 Like

Yeah I was on a fine smaller server last year until blizzard killed it, alliance on sulfuras. I paid $75 to be able to play so I’m not going to transfer to a dead server again

You refuse to believe an official statement from blizzard explaining that THEY CANT FIX THIS PROBLEM AND YOUR ONLY CHOICE IS TO MOVE.

2 Likes

yo just re roll lmao

Fixed that for ya blubberbutt

If only they had opened transfers to other servers as well…

They opened free transfers to other servers a couple of days ago.

Benediction Azuresong Normal
Benediction Bloodsail Buccaneers RP
Benediction Earthfury PvP
Benediction Eranikus PvP
Benediction Myzrael Normal
Benediction Old Blanchy Normal
Grobbulus Azuresong Normal
Grobbulus Bloodsail Buccaneers RP
Grobbulus Earthfury PvP
Grobbulus Eranikus PvP
Grobbulus Myzrael Normal
Grobbulus Old Blanchy Normal