You are FORCED to watch your queue timer

If you don’t actively sit at your PC watching the queue timer or have the ability to remotely connect into your PC at will, you will be punished. I joined the 3 hour Benediction queue at 11am EST on a Tuesday (which is absolutely shameless to begin with) and went outside to do some yard work. I used the estimated time remaining to judge when I should come back inside and start playing. Upon my arrival, I found myself at the login screen with the classic disconnected message. I am now back in a 5 hour queue to attempt to play again.

You wait in queue, get to the login screen, and if you aren’t sitting there waiting you will be disconnected after inactivity at the login screen. Shameless company. Not a single blue post in weeks in this forum addressing widespread issues. Blizzard doesn’t care about you or the state of the game. See you all in 5 hours, maybe.

20 Likes

Transfer of suffer…

Those are literally your only options. Even blizzard said this was the case.

I wanted to stay on Faerlina but there’s no way I’m sitting a 3 hour queue…

6 Likes

checks op server
yeah

6 Likes

Poont think you have turd or nothing for dinner. Those are only options poont give you. Which one do you eat? You also starving so pick wisely. And you already payed for meal.

4 Likes

Bro there’s a 10k queue on sulfuras. Got any other dumb suggestions

9 Likes

Quit/transfer/suffer. Only options available to you at the moment.

6 Likes

Poont not understand why people accept turd for dinner. Enjoy because one day blizz make you eat turd and no one care.

5 Likes

someone should start a lawsuit against Blizzard it would be hilarious

1 Like

Yeah, don’t play on a full server.

Blizzard can’t fix this problem. They’ve said it multiple times.

3 Likes

Blizzard killed Alliance on my server and I had to pay $75 to move to a server, I wasn’t going to a server that is low pop if I’m paying many dollars for it. They need to just fix their servers

3 Likes

They can’t do anything about it. The servers are capped and increasing the cap will make everyone on the server suffer

3 Likes

weird the benediction player talking about a sulfuras queue when I just logged right in and started playing

2 Likes

Transfer, quit or shut up.

Those are your choices. The last choice you made - refusing to even consider transferring between prepatch launch and now - is what resulted in your current situation.

Make a better choice this time.

7 Likes

Benediction moment
Benediction moment

5 Likes

Oh they CAN do something about it they just know they don’t have to because people will defend their terrible decisions no matter what

2 Likes

Can’t transfer my toon because it has mail. I can’t delete the mail because I can’t log in.

1 Like

transferring isn’t even a good option

2 Likes

You aren’t thinking rationally.

They’ve put out statements saying there’s nothing for them to fix. It’s just simple limitations of the system.

1 Like

Just gotta suffer the queue 1 more time and then transfer.

1 Like

You’re delusional if you think a competent dev can’t fix these issues, fact is Blizzard puts the bare minimum in charge of this game (Mostly Interns I’d imagine) and don’t want to spend any money on it

3 Likes