You are a final Boss Raid

Opening line?

“Come on, folks, can’t we be reasonable? I am in the middle of playing hearthstone in the bathroom…can you come fight me later?”

Ending line,
“Your shoes…are…gasps last breath

1 Like

Me the guy who is sitting at the computer?

“Uhhhh… I’m not gonna lie the ten of you are going to be really, really disappointed in how this “Fight” goes down… Like FFS I’ll just give you my stuff if you leave right now and that way I don’t get pummeled by all those horrible gew gaws you have and you don’t waste another 20 seconds when I stop being orange.”

1 Like

Opening: “Alright! Hahaha! Let’s do dis! Durotar was merely a setback!”

Closing: “The graveyard is a short walk dese days. Dis isn’t ova…”

1 Like

Gotta keep the monologs short, otherwise someone might…ahhhhhh!

1 Like

Come to me openly, and not by stealth. Dagoth Ur welcomes you Nerevar, my old friend… but to this place where destiny is made, why have you come unprepared?

If you didn’t get your attunements

:ocean: :crab: :ocean: :crab:

1 Like

Starting quote: “Come as ya are! Time to catch these Hands. Of Gul’dan. You know, cause Hands Of Gul’dan? Whatevah. DIE!!”"

Kill quote:
“Hah, this was ya best?”
“Oh the agony… amirite?! D’ya get it?! Cause Curse of Agony. Hello? Oh, ya dead ain’t ya? Ah well, NEXT!!”

Death: “Ah, ya got me! Looks like I’m a goner… I’m comin’ for ya, Ma!!”

Loot: Depleted Belor’relos, The Burnt out Sun
This once deadly bauble appears to have been completely burnt out. Perhaps there’s some way to reignite its flame?
“Haha, have fun with that one, losers! Wear gloves.”
This Item Begins a Quest.

3 Likes

In the end we all need loot to progress, but I shall sap your strength, deny you loot, and remove all of your buffs to spite you. And if you die to me you will be mocked for all eternity!

1 Like

Norinila is most definitely the final boss! and my movesets would be alot of hand to hand combat in the form of Samoan Spikes :+1: as well as holy magic

4 Likes

I’d just quote Bruce Willis in “Die Hard”: “Welcome to the party, pal”!

1 Like

Opening line: “awwwww fudge I don’t even drop anything that good!”
Death Rattle: “Warlords of Draenor…was…an inside…job!”

Loot: Stone of Barenziah (yeah, from Skyrim) worth nothing, can’t delete it from your bags. Tooltip reads: 1 of 24

2 Likes

Vendor trash depicted as a letter. Flavor text: “I.O.U., lol…”

And to the Op, if I’m the final boss:

“I know what’s ahead. Today would be a good day to die.”

1 Like

Players enter into a dark room. Spot light on the other end, reveals a black square.

Upon entering the room, boss fight triggers. Black square spins around revealing me, sitting in a chair.

Opening: Whats something red and bad for your face!!

Music: Autotuned (to avoid copy right laws) Tetris Music

Full encounter is a scripted event where the team must blow up certian colour bricks in certain locations in an attempt to beat me in a game of Tetris

Upon Defeat: A Brick!

Chest-splotion from my corpse. Lots of little chests where the loot is given to the first person to open the correct one. But the loot is 100% the same piece as the one youre wearing with the highest item level and will be 3 lower.

2 Likes

Intro: “No need to be so tense, I’m not some horrible monster. I’m just an ordinary adventurer like you.”

On Pull: “Now, show me the splendor of your souls!”

On kill: “Magnificent… perhaps you may yet succeed…”

Drops Trapezohedron. Doesn’t do anything. Flavor text “This strange crystal glows with a mysterious shifting light. Perhaps in another world it would have been valuable.”

1 Like

hahahahahahahaha!