"You already have a chest nearby!" when trying to plant Dreamseeds or contribute to others' planted seeds

Has this been happening to anyone else? Seems like if you either don’t loot the bloom boxes before they despawn, or have them just not appear for you at all despite contributing to a seed growth, the game keeps acting like you still have a bloom to loot. This prevents you from planting new seeds in the same soil that this bug occurs at, and also prevents you from contributing towards others’ seeds and thus getting those blooms.

I was hoping morning maint today would be addressing it, but I logged in and two seed spots are still bugged for me from last night. One, I didn’t realize would give the box (it was my first seed of the day), but the other never dropped a bloom at all for me or some others around it.

9 Likes

You’ll want to click the pencil icon at the bottom of your post and move it to the Bug Report forum for QA to take a look.

This is happening to me as well at Flourishing Scurfpea.

I had left before the timer had expired and when I got back the chest was gone.

1 Like

This has happened to me twice. Also I invited my friend to my party and when he joined the dreamseed he was working on disappeared…

I have the same issue

Same issue here. I didn’t think I missed looting anything. Haven’t been able to do the lavatouched lilies bounty all day.

Chiming in too, several spots bugged as well.

1 Like

I have the same problem with the Lava-touched Lilies. I submitted a bug report in game, but nothing is fixed yet. Glad to see it isn’t just me though.

3 Likes

This is happening to me non stop on my Evoker. Nearly every single seed on the map is bugged now (been farming them off and on throughout the day).

This bug sucks! I hope it gets fixed soon.

2 Likes

Same, at flourishing scurfpea. The only one I need for the achievement

4 Likes

Having the same issue, two spots are bugged for me. I was hoping the restart this morning would fix it, but no luck.

Yesterday it was one spot, today it’s two spots for me.

same. i have multiple spots on the map like this.

You were on a different shard and when you invited him you dragged him to your shard.

2 Likes

I have the same problem at the lava lilly one up north. I clicked a tree someone else had started, contributed some dewdrops, then ran around and picked some weeds, went back to contribute more dewdrops, and this time it was giving me the message about already having a chest nearby. The tree hadn’t even finished its growth cycle yet. Now I can’t do anything at that growth patch.

1 Like

Dreamer’s Daisy and Lavatouched Lillies locations bugged for me.

EDIT: Add Flourishing Scurfpea location to this bug for me.

3 seeds being bugged is insane.

2 Likes

Happening to me too only today

Woke up this morning and now there’s 2 nodes bugged out for me.
Dreamer’s Daisy and Flourishing Scurfpea from yesterday.

Was hoping maintenance this morning would address this bug, as it seems to be becoming more prevalent. Sadly not.

Can we have this looked at, please?

1 Like

I have 4 spots on the map that tell me I have a chest nearby. Is there any information at all about this?