You all know it. You do

This sounds very ominous given that your name is Virus.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. I happily skipped mop, cata, wod, and sl. Its just a game.

1 Like

I can never quit WoW.

Thought about it a few times, but thenā€¦letā€™s call them, ā€˜supernatural coincidencesā€™ā€¦let me know it wasnā€™t happening.

After the third time, I got the message. :wink:

3 Likes

All we can do is strap on the gag-ball and accept our flogging when it comes to WoW, the game is a cruel mistress. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Read the OP again. Heā€™s clearly not talking to those people.

2 Likes

That she is

1 Like

I donā€™t know would of said that about Destiny once :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Well, this game, much less the universe its based in, has quite a bit of tenure compared to destiny.

1 Like

i know things that i know about knowing things about how i know things.

4 Likes

I donā€™t find Destiny to be engaging at all anymore, to me itā€™s just slow and boring. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

But the good news is, youre still here.

1 Like

And so am I, after having been gone for over 10 years, lol. The grip is strong. :wink:

1 Like

Honestly, yeah. Iā€™ll probably be here until the endā€¦ Unless I somehow get rich in which case Iā€™ll be too busy traveling around the world and trying out new restaurants all the time :rofl:

4 Likes

This is demonstrably false, nobody is looking forward to Cata classic.

2 Likes

Truth ever spoken.

:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Chris Metzen literally retired and still didnā€™t manage to quit WoW.

Itā€™s an institution and actually the only game Iā€™m playing right now.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just here to stick it to the man behind the curtain.

1 Like

Just because I rock doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m Sisyphus

4 Likes

i generally donā€™t do the whole ā€œi quitā€ posts, at most iā€™ll do a hiatus for an undetermined amount of time n come back when thereā€™s more content. Which is a good amount of hiatus since their content droughts are pretty spectacular these days. At least i got the legendary axe to grind for still and still got til March to get the 12 month trader post armor so iā€™ma be active at least til then before going on another hiatus til early next expansion, or maybe prepatch if thereā€™s anything of interest.

All that said, thereā€™s never a guarantee that iā€™ll come back when i go on a hiatus. If they take things in an absolute 100% garbo direction and donā€™t learn from it, cā€™est la vie, adios amigos. The way things have been going have had me on my extended hiatuseseseses. Before they started fumbling so hard i was pretty much active year-round.