You’re telling me

That even if we’d like to JUST be able to buy the mount that we can’t without purchasing the full 70$ deluxe edition?

As if it wasn’t scumbag enough this mount is literally P2Wn there absolutely prepared to shamelessly bleed us all dry for that alone… These really are some of the most horrible human beings I think I could ever want to meet tbh…

2 Likes

How uhm… is the mount p2w exactly?

6 Likes

That is correct. There is NO store mount to purchase in classic.

So, this is a poorly veiled troll post.

4 Likes

Except via purchasing the deluxe edition that’s registered on the in game store? /facepalm

Obviously a blizzard shill post

1 Like

That is NOT a store mount.

That is a digital deluxe purchase.

Obviously a troll post.

4 Likes

100% movement speed without paying (with in game gold/time and effort for journeyman riding). But with real life currency, is pay to win

LOL the whole 100g you save

It’s the same damn thing and you know it, I know you just like being a pedant shill here though.

1 Like

The mount scales with your riding skill. If you have no riding skill, you can’t ride the mount.

And in TBC, the riding skill is what costs a lot, mount costs are heavily reduced.

1 Like

You get a mount that scales with your riding skill… still have to buy both riding skills or you have a useless mount.

4 Likes

Ah you beat me to it!

1 Like

1000 you plain person you…:roll_eyes:

No that’s not how it works, you don’t get the training for free you plain person

Exactly, it’s 70$ apparently. Great comebacks btw :roll_eyes:

Not in TBC, you “plain person”. Mount costs go down precipitously in The Burning Crusade. In addition, gold rains from the sky in this expansion. The average idiot will make 2500-3000g RAW just from questing 60-70. That’s not counting the primals, cloth, motes, and reputation items they will bank during the process. Fully questing Netherstorm and Shadowmoon at level 70 is another 3000g+.

The $70 delux edition gives you the equivalent of like a 100g mount in an expansion where you’ll be paying the 5000g for epic riding with literal leveling money.

Go away.

(P.S. I also hate the microtranscations being added to the game. The mount and boost are antithetical to the Classic experience. But I will insult you even though I agree with you because I find your stupidity somehow more unsavory than Blizzard’s greed.)

1 Like

Then you’re an absolute fool in your ultimate judgement… sad really

It’s weird you are posting on a Night Elf… it smells an awful lot like a Troll in here… maybe it’s just the death knight “back from the dead” smell but still…

What do you mean exactly, it’s 100g in tbc FFS dude lol

Keep dodging. The point remains. You’re making the argument that a 100g mount is “Pay To Win” in an expansion where 100g is a couple daily quests.

at this point I can’t even tell the difference between a troll and someone who actually doesn’t know what the boost and/or mount actually gives you

the mount scales with your riding level, it does not give you the training itself, and in tbc the training is what is actually expensive. the mount costs basically pocket change

3 Likes