You’re telling me

IM dodging? Lol that’s rich, (pun intended) when you’re making an argument for how it’s no skin off the nose of people that have ALREADY been playing classic for a while. Not from the perspective of those who’d be starting fresh

but what are you winning?

1 Like

You know what, nevermind. I’m done.

He’s trying to win “troll of the day” but it’s not working.

2 Likes

getting to the dungeon entrance marginally faster than someone who…I guess just deleted all their gold and so can’t afford a mount when the time comes? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

While it’s not pay to win, I don’t see a problem letting people buy the mount separately.

1 Like

It’s pay to win because if nothing else, the mount let’s you travel at 100% movement speed regardless of your riding training from levels 30-60 (at least according to what I’ve seen on the PTR)

A blue posted specifically about this and said that it was not true. It scales with your riding training.

3 Likes

how many times do you have to be told it scales with your riding level? you still have to train the appropriate riding skill yourself. if it’s actually working how you say in the PTR that’s one thing, but we even have a blue post clarifying it

1 Like

Oh? Well then that would be an answer to my question then.

Let’s just hope it’s true :roll_eyes:

Wow, now that you have found out that you were completely misinformed, don’t you feel just a little bit silly now? :joy:

4 Likes

There are big name streamers who reinforced the misinformation and spread it so it’s not surprising people still believe it. You’d have to keep track of blue posts or stumble across a random post to know that it was false.

It originally came from bad data-mining I believe.

3 Likes

It wasn’t even bad data mining, someone just found it on wow head and noticed that the speed was set to 100. But on the very same page there was a checkbox for different riding skills, so it really doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out that the speed of the mount simply changes with skill lol

the mount scales with your riding training lmaoooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Interesting, people took that pretty far since it was mentioned in multiple youtube videos lol. I do think it should have been obvious since it would be completely insane to have that large of an advantage and it would be completely unprecedented.

Unprecedented for mounts to change speed? The spectral tiger did just that back in TBC. It’s very easy to come to this conclusion

1 Like

No, unprecedented to have 100% speed at level 30/40. You can’t even get max speed early in retail.

I sorry I read “I don’t think it should have been obvious” my bad. Yes, exactly idk why people would even attempt to come to this conclusion lol

Oh right because we all know they’d never do such a dirtbag move for profits.

O wait…

Yes, yes we did lol. You can crap on blizzard all you want, none of their store mounts have been pay to win.