You’re going to seriously release phase 2 with issues like these?

Why does everybody think I played on a private server when I never did?

In fact, anytime anyone says on this forum that blizzard is not 100% accurate on their recreation of vanilla, the default power play argument is to say “lol brah your private server experience was wrong” when in fact a lot of people never played on a private server.

It might be authentic, but I don’t think it’s good…

Game features should be emulated, not crappy internet/hardware. Should we also try and emulate dial-up/DSL, cap everyone at 15 FPS, and downgrade the game window size so that the game only fills up 17" of your 27" monitor?

Even if we still think that spell-batching should be a thing… why 400ms? Why not 150ms or 200ms?

Blizzard made other changes that were not #nochanges (modern UI features, such as the Interface panel, seeing who is being rezzed, modern raid frames, etc.)

Not to mention the current gear & talent system is way better than it initially was when MC actually released. We’re essentially playing with a bunch of buffed itemization that is making content even easier than it already was.

I’m team #nochanges when it comes to actual game play and mechanics (I don’t even think we should have the new UI features or upgraded itemization), but emulating features that were only in the game to combat 1mbps internet is far from ideal.

2 Likes

Whoa man, you are to intense. Its like a game homie.

Dude try making over 800 pro/supportive/optimistic/pvpcentered-Classic posts using a level 13 retail character and being called a shill with an anti-Classic/pro-pve propaganda.

People see what they see, and can’t be told otherwise, sometimes.

And no I’m not changing my avatar (account) mind blown I know I might have multiple accounts (and therefore a botter [im not]…the list goes on and on with some people, trust me)

I know this much:

I wouldn’t want to be 1v1 against Hamondale.

I dont even need to see him play to know it. “Intense dudes” usually know a rotation/build that the YT guides aren’t showing the sheeples.

Im no sheeple, per se, but y. IT would be fun to take him on with my Rogue but I’d probably lose. Maybe. Maybe NOT…who knows…probably…i think

Please fix broken port.

1 Like

Ok, then convince blizzard that your memory is a more accurate account of vanilla than their reference client.

You seem quite certain of this fact, im sure you can prove it.

Reference client, lol.

1 Like

They’re gonna release Phase 2, and I’m gonna have fun.

If you feel you are pointing out bugs, make a thread under the bug page, not here.

lol

“I don’t want to get too deep into the under-the-hood workings of WoW servers, but here’s a super short version. Any action that one unit takes on another different unit used to be processed in batches every 400ms. Some very attentive people may have noticed that healing yourself would give you the health instantly (minus client/server latency), whereas healing another unit would incur a delay of between 0ms and 400ms (again, on top of client/server latency). Same with damaging, applying auras, interrupting, knocking back, etc.”

– Celestalon.

It’s so bizarre how wrong you actually are. Saying that 400ms batches are a “retail” creation? Rofl, “retail” batching is done as fast as possible, as fast as 1ms.

1 Like

The number of times I got hit just leveling after I had applied Cheap Shot. Or I would Sap and then Auto…

The system is broken.