You’re going to seriously release phase 2 with issues like these?

Oh, the toxicity. These are features, not bugs. <3

1 Like

Broken batching is the cause of almost every ability-related bug-report, lol. It’s ridiculous they can’t tell us what’s going on with it.

1 Like

this is not how vanilla worked, attacking and being attacked by dead mobs was not common place, and blizzard has already admitted that some of the bugs exist do to the fact that classic’s coding is not like vanillas.

I feel like you already challenged me to this and I don’t remember receiving $60.

1 Like

That is due to the nature of sap and gouge being broken by damage. The break happens from the gouge damage, the ai takes an action and it is batched with the reapplication of the gouge CC. That one, probably shouldn’t happen. The question is, can you replicate that in a pvp scenario. If you can’t, then to me it’s low priority to fix. There are a LOT of wonky things related to AI behavior that are caused by porting classics data to the newer engine rather than using the vanilla engine.

And can it be replicated with the hard stuns that don’t break on damage, like CS/KS.

Was like this in vanilla #nochanges. If you dont like it, go back to private servers.

I will test in a PvP scenario today and get back to you.

Mobs hitting me as i cheap shot them is kind of annoying.

Vanilla WoW patch 1.10:

Rogues

• Creatures will no longer get one hit on a rogue before cheap shot takes affect.

Too bad this bug exists in classic now. It was fixed in Patch 1.10

Classic is supposedly 1.12, so this should not be happening.

Just don’t participate until the issues you have are resolved.

You’re not even a very good troll, man.

Spell batching is not a bug, but something Blizzard implemented deliberately and announced up front.

So yes, they’re going to release phase 2 and phase 6 with “issues” like the one you’re complaining about.

Back to retail if you don’t like spell batching

Back to anywhere else if you’re so blind to this issue. Why are so many of you thread-crappers so intent on pretending the game is a perfect port?

1 Like

My bad I read that wrong. Yes a minor inconvenience that a mob hits you after they die.

Also stop shilling.

So you think that classic is just like vanilla?

Spell batching is a good thing but needs to be turned down to 200 millisecond delay (real vanilla) from 400 MS (not vanilla and is a retail type creation).

Private servers changed crap, everyone who played on one has to deal with all the differences, remember it was just people guessing based on foggy memories with blizzlike pservers, if you like that coding more than classic go play on some house rules server.

1 Like

Who’s the shill bro?

I was laughed at and told I was wrong when I said that raid exp values were incorrect. Oops turns out they were.

I was laughed at and told I was wrong when I said that demo shout was bugged and generating too much threat. Oops turns out it was.

Same thing now when I say the spell batching system is inaccurate.

This is exactly how I remembered it too.

I was on my rogue alt the other day and noticed something odd when I one-shot them, they were able to move around for a split second…and then died.

It’s like a cache isn’t clearing, before the “killed” counter kicks in. It looks like database lag to me.

I don’t think the people I’ve killed realize they have this tiny window of response. I know for sure I’ve never seen a character move around like that before dying. I also have never tried private servers and haven’t seriously played retail in forever, fwiw.

Watched the last two videos, and that’s more familiar to me. I thought they fixed that later. Man, I just dont friggin remember, honestly. But that seemed way more familiar.

I recall thinking I had to interrupt their LOS right after popping them.

One shot ambush a yellow mob = he hit you back. when? how? Spell bach feels too long for me. IDK with what compared it, because even if it exist in vanilla the playability was different as now.

Still… you can get used to it, and sometimes it play on your favor, but it’s just odd.

1 Like