Yojamba population. The real deal or just hype?

Heya!

What are the vibes (both Ally and Horde) on Yojamba in terms of long-term population? Several groups that I’m a part of had planned to go Arugal, like everyone else, and didn’t even get to play yesterday with 12,000 queues. I figure since they opened the third server, that Yojamba must be going pretty strong and only had a 2,000 queue in comparison.

I’m hesitant to go Felstriker for the fear that it will be dead in a few weeks.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Felstriker has the better name, but I liked the vibe on Yojo. At 11pm last night i exited game to install add on, and came back no queue…So we good. Hopefully queues dont get too out of hand here

1 Like

It was great last night, already a lot of guilds forming Horde side. Feels like a casual atmosphere so far which I love.

1 Like

Was a full server yesterday and last night with a good vibe.
I made an alliance toon here because I couldn’t get on Arugal (like many I suppose). Me and a mate are intending on mainly playing 2 horde toons together, so I kinda regret that now as Yojamba looks like it’ll be healthy long term and easier to get on short term. Will see how things go.

1 Like

Horde side was great. Had a guy making bags for everyone in tauren area which was cool.
How do you chose your classic char as forum poster?

1 Like

just appears there, maybe after lv10.

its hard to know how long yoj will have queues
and hard to know what the pop. will be like long-term.

Ahh thats why, only made it to 9 last night before logging. Wonder if there is a queue today?

Yoj has no Queue right now Arugal has a 3k queue.

Me and my whole guild moved from Arugal to Yojamba last night. I had a queue of 1500 people (about 30min wait to get in) around 10pm AEST.

Considering Medium now is more than Full back in 2006, we will be more than fine.

3 Likes

Worst case scenario blizzard does free character transfers or server mergers. If you don’t have ties to Arugal or you can bring them with you, Yojamba is a comfy server.

1 Like

Consider this:
Everyone leveling on Arugal currently are the no life autists who woke up at 5am and are unemployed.
Yojamba got those who are keen to play and enjoy the game rather than sit in a 7 hour queue.

Blizz actually did us a favor.

12 Likes

Happy to join in on the YOJAMBA BONANZA!

2 Likes

Same, man, I was planning to go Horde on Arugal, and made an Alliance character here for the meantime. Now I love Yojamba and I’m stuck playing Alliance!

Yeah me too. We made some horde on Felstriker, but with the population increase it may die off. A few other friends joined here with alliance and are well into leveling. I kinda want to delete my ally and reroll horde here but it’ll fracture our group lol.

We were on Arugal and some of our members were waiting 13 hours to get in. We made the decision to cut our losses and go again on Yojamba and it has been amazing our guild slots are filling and it is fun and authentic. The community on Alliance side has been great, you buff, you get buffs back I res people who I see die that I can’t save. I’m thoroughly enjoying it.

4 Likes

Ill be playing on yojamba. Keep it going, dont abandon once the hype dies down

Yojamba forever!

3 Likes

Me and my mates finally decided to reroll our horde mains here. Yojamba forever!

Yep going great here. Our guild of 30ish all started here and we are now over 50 members.

I hopped over to Yoj lastnight, was really easy to level and no queues, im staying put.

Yojamba Forever.

1 Like