Yojamba population. The real deal or just hype?

Ive only been in the night elf area. Seemed pretty decent population wise. Its not empty (obviously - day three and all that). But more than this though, the vibe is really nice. Everyone is super sweet and happy to answer every question in trade chat without trolling. I popped onto my ‘main’ in arugal yesterday and it was cringe as hell. So many people trying to be offensive for the sake of it. Honestly, im starting to swap my alt/main.

I reckons this server has the makings of a solid psuedo rp-pvp server without the RP. Just friendly people playing the game and with nice vibes. Horde dies though if i see them in the world. But aside that, all love, peace and rainbows to my Yojimbo folks. You’re carving out a really positive identity for yourselves.

2 Likes

Good vibes with great people. Yojamba forever!

Alliance census showed over 18k chars last night which is more than arugal. What’s horde? Server is awesome

I Definitely feel like we lucked out with this server -It’s pretty much perfect, high pop but almost no queues, or if there are queues they are very small. Faction balance seems pretty good from what I can tell so far!

Yojamboy is the best boy

1 Like

We have done really well with it. The server name is the only thing that isn’t amazing, but who really cares.

I feel the population is fading slowly. I would almost suggest combining Fel with Yoj already. Before everyone gets to settled. We all know after that first month there is going to be a pretty steady drop rate.

2 Likes

I feel it this week and especially tonight barely anyone in STV. Super casual server that wont last, the drop off in people once you get beyond level 30 is big

1 Like

Yea I imagine there is a huge chunk of players that came from retail to see what classic was like and a large portion of those are going to fall off when they see it actually takes time/skill and patience to work through professions, levels etc … And you have to actually engage with the community to get things done.

Not a knock at them at all just what they are use to.

Of course there’s a drop off in population after 30 right now… I mean, think about it. I’m level 30 myself and I’ve been playing a decent amount, currently sitting at about 66 hours played and the game has only been out for 10 or 11 days.

I haven’t even been going hard compared to a lot of people I know (many people are well ahead of me , level-wise), but how many people do you think are averaging 6+ hours a day? It takes time for your average player to level, even being level 30 puts you well ahead of most of the playerbase right now.

plenty of people playing at all levels, just depends on the time youre online.

Not a bad idea to combine those two.