<YOINK> [A] Hardcore (PVP) Recruitment -NA-

Hello Classic friends, Yoink is now recruiting both veterans and casuals for the launch of the upcoming classic wow and we would love for you to join our ranks. we are heavily pvp focused, specifically in world pvp.

VETERAN REQUIREMENTS:

16 hours per day of free time for the first 30-60 days of classic.

Extensive knowledge of world of Warcraft classic, you obviously dont have to know everything, that would be like knowing everything in d&d. but you better know about your attunements, class, abilities,boss mechanics or you just cant be a veteran. i’m not going to hate you if people are getting the better of you in pvp but you also need to be able to hold your own. if you cant do this I suggest practicing on privates before applying to be a veteran.

LEVELING:

the concentration to level to 60 as fast as humanly possible.
(8-9 days)
the leveling grind will be pulling out all the stops. groups of 5 dungeon spamming and solo - 3 man speed questing if you cant get a group of 5. we will get our t0 by just running brs and sholo over and over and once we get our blues we are going to begin a few days of pvping and having a good time before we start raiding. then we will do attunments and preping to start progress raiding (raiding every day). once we geared slick and done up, we will just do raids once or twice a week at 9:00 PM EST.

FIRST AID:

(300) -ALL CLASSES- while leveling or all at 60 but you better have that shat done before a raid.

ONCE EVERYONE IS GEARED:

we are going straight to world defense mode and running the F— up. they are not hard NOT hard we will pay the horde back for what they have done. RUN the absolute f— completely up on those stinky stankys. farm lowbies, negative honor defend our casuals… this part of the game will be a f—ing blast. bully em for nodes. /spit /spit /spit !!! do you hear me???

WARLOCK ALTS:
level 20

CLICKER ALTS:
level 1

ENGINEERING:

on these world defence trips you should be saving up for gnomish engineering stuff, the mats, recipes, etc. you need that helmet, and all 3 reflectors first and formost after that you can make what ever.

NON VETERANS:

just enjoy the game at your own pace and have a good time, we want you to get to 60 without stressing yourself out because that is when the game truley starts!

TO JOIN, join the discord

Discord: 4mRG2GF

-OR DM ON-

Battlenet: Brobedwane#1208

-OR-

Twitter: Bathrobe_dwane

-OR-

Twitch: Bathrobe_dwane (i respond to dms)

THANK YOU (:

2 Likes

Can’t tell if this is serious.

4 Likes

Can’t decide if it’s a troll post or not.
GL

3 Likes

i think getting to 60 in 8 days is perfectly reasonable.

What is a clicker alt? Also is the purpose of the warlock alt just to summon people to different areas?

to click portals and to mail stuff too when your inventory is full you you dont have to buy extra bags! you also can use them to scout in certain areas, which is necessary to get world bosses first

The only time you play 16 hours a day for 60 days straight is ranking.

Anything other than AQ scepter (for two weeks) and pvp (few months) is just horrendous optimization.

2 Likes

well leveling too? you need the level 60 and the lock to farm the world bosses. i wasn’t going to be too strict but you should be playing alot, like back in the day alot when wow was a 2nd life for some people. the guild will be open to alot of agreed upon changes if necessary cause im a spastic but it will be none the less very hardcore, being the first one with recipes and gear will make pvp fun, especially within the first week or month