Yo yo yo I have another hot take its a fire zoneeee get ur big kid pants on

On all Blizzard forums, everyone should post on their Battle tag (without the numbers, only the username.) The amount of troll posts and harassment going on is ridiculous. I don’t care if people troll, but it becomes a problem when the trolling is out of hatred or spamming. There are just so many problems that have so much freedom to change a character at any time. I have so many other things, I want to truly address with how much of a problem we have going on here on the forums, but I’m sure all of you understand.

But another thing I want to address is, how excited I am about the Christmas event. I can’t wait to give gifts to my friends and celebrate. And Hallow’s end, I love Halloween.

22 Likes

Hot take: Rigatoní must have paid someone off to get pre-release, one-day-early access to this new—my 300th—GIF for Hallow’s End 2022 and is even one of the stars!

19 Likes

LOL.

1 Like

I’d have no problem with that. That’s how the Diablo Forums work.

5 Likes

Not a hot take at all :stuck_out_tongue: very reasonable :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

8 Likes

And overwatch !

1 Like

Yeah, same with Overwatch, so what’s the problem with doing it on the Wow forums? Like all the Blizzard forums have them, we can easily make this work. If Blizzard wants us to be able to have customized icons, then we can just select the coolest character with the coolest mog and just use it as a profile picture.

1 Like

I’d have no problem with that. Like others, I don’t have a problem with–wait, say instead I expect a certain amount of trolling to take place, but here it does seem it’s rather pervasive. I sometimes see some really productive topics that get lost in all the trolling.

How 'bout it, Blizz? Let us post under abbreviated BattleTags.

1 Like

Instead of pure battle tag , I’d prefer if you could continue to switch between characters and display those names and guilds as it is now, but have it also display your battle tag after your post count; however, stuff like ignores really need to be by battle tag anyway.

8 Likes

Even if we kept the current display but had battletag from mousing over the character portrait itd be a huge improvement

5 Likes

I think they should. For the record I haven’t posted on any other toon in over 2 years

1 Like

be nice to finally see who these level 10 I quit thread are :rofl:

1 Like

I think displaying the battletag is less helpful… But maybe give somebody a forum number for the account… Accountability is somewhat important.

Knowing each other’s battle tag maybe not so much

I mean, nobody has complained about it on the Ow2 forums or Diablo forums. All you’re seeing is your Battle Net Name, not the little numbers.

1 Like

Fair enough. Most of the time it won’t be an issue as long as we have a way to distance ourselves from the people who ate their crazy flakes that morning

Would this break the ability to link to the armory? Or would you see a list of people? Keep in mind that WoW has character-to-character whispers, unlike all the other games.

I mean, you’d still be able to list amory, I just mean while posting on here people should have a Battle Tag Name attached,

So then you could use that to find all of a person’s characters?

I’m pretty sure that it isn’t like that specifically to avoid harassment.

I don’t know what you’re asking. I mean if you want to send your armory you can.

He’s worried about being harassed on toons that weren’t used for trolling after trolling across multiple toons

1 Like