Yet another Instance not Found

Been playing on same workstation for months. Just this week, sudden lag spikes and glitchy battlegrounds ran amok. An entire team was removed from the battleground mid of fight.

2 days ago, I started having problems entering instances. Battlegrounds, mythics, timewalking etc. All were stuck at 0% loading, then goes to “Instance not found; transfer aborted”.

Tried the troubleshooting methods, checked my port forwards and firewalls.
All addons removed. Reinstalled game. Tried on other Laptops. Checked my connection, was fine. Went through the network logs on my modem router, connection was stable.

Nothing worked. I still get this 0% loading randomly. Sometimes I get into an instance, sometimes I cannot zone at all.

It is very frustrating since getting groups as Horde is difficult enough already.

Is this a server issue since you guys are testing for both Classic and Shadowlands? Do we need to wait through this? If so, how long?

I had these things happen as well before losing connection entirely! Tried all the trouble shooting methods as well, even uninstalling/reinstalling. No addons present in reinstalled game and yet no change in connection issues.

We’re currently tracking two separate issues for the “Transfer Aborted: Instance not found” issue. It’s not clear if these issues are caused by the same problem, but we’re gathering information on this issue to compare the data between the two.

@ Eatgrass, Singapore connections are one of the ones we’re seeing issues with, could you refer to this main thread.

@Doppelgänger, I already responded to another thread about this issue, but for anyone on Hawaii Telecom, please refer to this thread.

Note, the thread you pointed to is Windows based.

Pathping tests for MacOS systems were requested on the main thread.

Let’s move this discussion over to the main threads. It helps us keep the issues centralized for updates and information gathering. Closing this thread.