Yet again the Horde get's nothing

Alliance leaders are not neutral, they are the enemy and harmed the Horde many times without consequences.

Good thing most of them are retiring for new blood then.

And vice versa.

I said this before and you dodged the question.

The Orcs razed and pillaged through the forests of Quel’thalas in the Second War. Orcish dragonriders spewed flames down upon the Elven forces, and Silvermoon was put to siege and almost brought to the brink by a joint force of Orcs and Amani Trolls.

Yet you don’t complain about the Sin’dorei being members of the Horde?

Guess you don’t really believe what you’re saying. Funny that.

Good to see that they survived.

1 Like

Especially since some of them just expressed wanting to murder me the expac before. Now it was for good reason, but we aren’t friends, lol.

3 Likes

Horde players talk down to Alliance players on the daily. On the forums. In YouTube videos. At BlizzCon…

But of course a few pre-recorded voice or quest text lines from a racial leader being less than friendly is the absolute worst. Because only Horde players have ever been spoken down to.

The Alliance players know nothing about that…

It was also utterly destroyed and our population reduced to 10% of it’s previous number by Arthas.

The Orcs then were under the influence of the blood of Mannoroth. And Thrall was never a part of that. The Trolls were the Amani, not the Darkspear. The Amani haven’t joined the Horde. And really the Blood Elves have a lot to apologize to them for. They took over their lands and expected no fight back for that.

1 Like

Point being that if his idea is that people cant forgive blood spilled, its odd that they would ever join. It’s almost like it’s good to foster positive diplomatic relations when you’re in a bad state, and that the history of blood being spilled isn’t as important as some people think.

The only time i remember being annoyed by an alliance leader being mean to the horde was tyrande in legion.
Like, damn, did you want help saving your husbands life or not? I can just walk away you know…

They joined because Sylvanas convinced them to, and she was already in the Horde. She was their Ranger General. The Alliance of that time was completely dead and had sentenced their leader and his magisters to death. They had nowhere to go for survival. And the new Horde was nothing like the old. Thrall was wanting to do something completely different.

The history, it really depends. I really don’t think genocide can be forgiven. Which is why I questioned us Hordies being near the new tree. No matter the time skip, it was still two expacs ago. It’s weird.

1 Like

That’s the only thing that comes to mind as well.

You would have thought that with Horde being so “We’re don’t want to be friends with Alliance!” would be jumping for joy and reminiscing fondly over it

There’s an Alliance leader treating them as an enemy, just like they want to be treated.

Tbf it was pretty much just sylvanas.
The plan was occupation, not destruction.
She deviated from the plan and decided to just kill everyone.

The only thing the vast majority of the horde are guilty of is not instantly kicking her to the curb.

Saying Sylvanas convinced them isn’t the out you think it is. Sylvanas, too, just forgave that bloodshed? She’d of also experienced it, after all, and retained her memories after death.

Guess the lives lost in the 2nd War don’t count, or?

Very silly to get hung up on this. Yes, it’s a bit fast for the sake of a video game, but don’t forget the 5 years between the last expac and this one.

They are alive and giving me orders I didn’t ask for. Until they are not dead I won’t rest simple as that.

Yes exactly that thank you.

Not even a good point. So you do think the Belves should leave the Horde, right?

I mean the Orcs spilled so much Elvish blood. It can’t be forgiven. They should leave, right?

not as much as the scourge. And unlike the alliance the Orcs didn’t expect us to die to reclaim their land.

1 Like

They expected them, a species which has lost 90% of it’s population, to participate in their wars. A species on the brink of extinction marched into battles that serve no benefit to them. What benevolent overlords…

Also this isn’t about the Scourge. The Orcs spilled a lot of Elvish blood. Silvermoon nearly fell to their yoke. They should leave the Horde, no? It cannot be forgiven.

The old Horde is dead. And we can’t judge since we also gave into the fel juice. There is no debt to be paid. Unlike humanity and their high elf lackeys who keep killing us at every chance they get.

I completely agree, no way talanji would forgive the alliance for killing her father and wrecking Zandalar. Pretty bad story telling always favoring team blue.

1 Like

It’s not an out. It is the reason Lor’themar decided to join.

Not excusing anything Sylvanas did. Just for the record. She hadn’t done those things just yet either. So in context of the story at that point, there wasn’t a reason to mistrust her. At least as Belves. Now if you were a human or a dreadlord, that was probably different.

We can’t really do anything with that because there wasn’t really anything. We went to the afterlife and then came back and it was 2 years later. We had to be explained that there is now peace.

1 Like