Yet again the Horde get's nothing

They never said this. They were asked if we are getting updates. They only said that is a safe assumption.

They didn’t mention gutting anything. They didn’t mention the hub. They only mentioned the zones around Silvermoon getting expanded.

They’ve said in interviews where flying in Silvermoon was asked, that they would HAVE to gut the entire thing, in order to make it with flying capabilities. Becasue the map isn’t 3D.

So they have to remake it all.

Blood elf fans are their most paying customers so gutting them and giving their stuff to the alliance is the worst call they can do actually. And if Blizzard cares about money they won’t do that. Stop being entitled just because you are alliance for flips sake.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/ee0ec10N2uQ?t=1

They probably will build one instance that is off the Outland map.

Ah well if it does turn out like you think with instanced zones and no seemless travel etc, then it sounds like youre not expecting silvermoon to act as a convenient hub for the horde where you just walk out the gates and are in a max level zone.
And if silvermoon doesnt serve that purpose at all, then any value in a shared city is gone.

Am I supposed to feel bad about that?

You’re the one that sounds entitled.

That fan base, largely wants Alliance High Elves actually. Which is why the Void Elf population is so large.

They want Legolas/lord of the rings vibes. Which is Alliance.

They’ve already said the new instance, will connect directly to the Eastern Plaugelands at Blizzcon when it was announced. So you can flight straight into the new Quel’thelas.

i am not interested in silvermoon. but you gotta admit, it sucks that most allied races are ripped off by comparison to full new races. we get jammed in dark corners and ignored.

Right so it’s definitely a different instance because our real instance is attached to the map. Unless they plan on redoing all those quests. I don’t think they will for a short expac. So you get an instance to the zones. Nothing said anbout the hub.

Dalaran will be destroyed, the high elves will become homeless, Lor’Themar will welcome the high elves to Silvermoon, Silvermoon will become a neutral capital in Midnight. :person_shrugging:

It wasn’t just your mogging skills that told me you have taste.

This zone is amazing. By far the prettiest city in the game. Why are we fighting over ugly Silvermoon when this belongs to the Horde?

Block off the city, turn it into a starter zone and a capital, put a portal to the dungeons and raids some where else.

Keeping the stuff that was ours from inception(Blood elf starting zone mind you) is not entitled as the alliance fans who want to claim it now just because they feel Quel’thaals should have never left the blue team. You are basically blackmailing Blizzard to have one side suck a L .

No?

Im saying if youre not expecting silvermoon to act as a hub for the horde in the same way valdrakken or boralus etc served as hubs where you just fly out of it and in to the new zones…
Then i can understand not seeing a need for silvermoon to be shared.

Like, if silvermoon isnt physically attached to the new areas or anything and its something you portal to or whatever, then yeah, the alliance having a different portal someone else is fine as its an equal playing field.
Nothing would be gained by sharing.

But i do still think that the expansion is going to be set in a whole different version of quelthalas that exists as a seperate landmass.
Like the two versions of draenor or the 2 versions of dalaran.

The voices in your head are not a valid source for any claim.

The Void Elves should get their own citdael.

1 Like

The HD Silvermoon, will be in the NEW zones, that are connected to the Plaugelands.

The level up experience for Belves, and the current day Silvermoon, are going to be locked to a Chromie time.

Just like Teldrassil and Darkshore leveling quests are.

How do you not get that?

Give ‘em Silvermoon. They can go jump in the Sunwell and create another toilet bowl.

All Horde elves move to Suramar.

I just said you’ll have an instance to the zones, not the original. That’s how that will work.

Yeah thats right Alliance is in charge of sh around here, and dont u worry blood elf, in Midnight expansion we go to your Quel’Thalas to take over muhahahaha.

On a serious note, factions are irrelevant for some time now.