YES! YES! YES! Say good bye to the Booster Elite

259 vs 259 is better. And what they have done is literally the opposite of what we asked

5 Likes

also am i the only person who read the thread title in the blade’s edge arena voice

YES YES YES

4 Likes

Imagine needing to buy a 1400-1600 boost lmao

3 Likes

Wait why are there people in this thread actually acting like gear disparity isn’t a huge part of the problem keeping people weighed down? Lol? Obviously it’s not holding a 1400 player back from getting glad but it’s clearly a major issue in PvP right now

New Rating Title Item Level
Rank 1 Unranked 220
1000 Rank 2 Combatant I 223
1200 Rank 3 Combatant II 226
1400 Rank 4 Challenger I 229
1600 Rank 5 Challenger II 233
1800 Rank 6 Rival I 236
1950 Rank 7 Rival II 239
2100 Rank 8 Duelist 242
2400 Rank 9 Elite 246

By Kaivax 3 hr 3 min ago (Patch 9.1.0)Source#4

Added an “iLvl in PvP” column to the chart of PvP rewards above.

But the pvp ilvl column still doesnt exist somehow, even on the forum post

sorry to burst your bubble mate, no more free 250 ilvl for you

2 Likes

I saw this too. I think they edited it back out.

Look at Blizzard, going to work and actually working and shid

Apparently they’re so eager to show us they’re actually listening live and in the present that the ilvls and post is constantly being editted

1 Like

Agreed, that’s why I pre trinket sap.

1 Like

players have stated for 11 months now that we don’t want ranked requirements for bis gear. What does Blizzard do ? The same old sh*t they’ve done for the entire shadowlands expansion. Don’t be fooled by this garbage.

Players will still need boosts and players are still gonna die in just a few seconds to the highest ranked players.

My prediction: another half million subs gone by Christmas

5 Likes

Sigh, Ya a bit on the naive side aint ya ?

2 Likes

The year is 2022 shadowlands season 3 has been underway for some time. Marmpa unhindered by gear gaps and boosters has ascended to be the first 4k player in NA.

Now that the game is about skill nothing seems to stop him. The arena forums are on fire calling for the devs to nerf him. Skill Capped scrambles to keep up and dedicate a video Everytime he changes a talent.

I fear for the ladder, I fear for us all. God save our souls.

5 Likes

Unpopular fact: Boosters aren’t gatekeeping you, you just aren’t very good.

3 Likes

I find it funny that carried gladiators are here in comments acting :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe people won’t feel as pressured to climb if the gear rewards aren’t that much better

maybe people will just push for fun =b

Weren’t you chased off WRA and ED for being a creep or something?
I remember reading something in BFA about ppl complaining about you being a wierdo.

This. There will still be boosting, maybe a little more now with more tiers. However I am not at 1615 atm because of boosters. Have I ran into boosting teams? Yep. But it’s actually rare. In fact I have been on teams that have beaten a boosting team. The most frustrating thing for me is when people start blaming getting stomped on the other team being a boosting team. All you have to do is look at a few of the players on the other team to realize they aren’t a boosting team. The other thing that is happening atm is MMR is deflated, so teams that were higher ranked last season are playing at lower MMRs. Lots of factors.

1 Like

I’ve been largely on the side of the casual player since SL hit, but honestly if people aren’t willing to spend an hour or two to hit 1400 so they can do ‘content they love doing’ without getting 2 shot by Duelist players, I’m not going to feel sorry for them anymore.

I’m not saying that one honor set and one conquest set wouldn’t be better, but if the casual community is that butthurt about having to queue 20 or 30 arena matches, then good riddance.

3 Likes

Im sure I could find more, if I wanted to try digging. But knowing Blizz the worst of it is in deleted threads.

1 Like

Good riddance? Well they all quit, how did that work out for the game?

I don’t like arena, and would rather play unrated BG’s

I could do this endlessly on many alts in WoD and it was fun.

“Good riddance to anyone who enjoys unrated BG’s” seems to be Blizzard’s motto

2 Likes