YES! YES! YES! Say good bye to the Booster Elite

Weren’t you chased off WRA and ED for being a creep or something?
I remember reading something in BFA about ppl complaining about you being a wierdo.

This. There will still be boosting, maybe a little more now with more tiers. However I am not at 1615 atm because of boosters. Have I ran into boosting teams? Yep. But it’s actually rare. In fact I have been on teams that have beaten a boosting team. The most frustrating thing for me is when people start blaming getting stomped on the other team being a boosting team. All you have to do is look at a few of the players on the other team to realize they aren’t a boosting team. The other thing that is happening atm is MMR is deflated, so teams that were higher ranked last season are playing at lower MMRs. Lots of factors.

1 Like

I’ve been largely on the side of the casual player since SL hit, but honestly if people aren’t willing to spend an hour or two to hit 1400 so they can do ‘content they love doing’ without getting 2 shot by Duelist players, I’m not going to feel sorry for them anymore.

I’m not saying that one honor set and one conquest set wouldn’t be better, but if the casual community is that butthurt about having to queue 20 or 30 arena matches, then good riddance.

3 Likes

Im sure I could find more, if I wanted to try digging. But knowing Blizz the worst of it is in deleted threads.

1 Like

Good riddance? Well they all quit, how did that work out for the game?

I don’t like arena, and would rather play unrated BG’s

I could do this endlessly on many alts in WoD and it was fun.

“Good riddance to anyone who enjoys unrated BG’s” seems to be Blizzard’s motto

2 Likes

Pikaboo and Mud shouldnt be abusing the 2s bracket woth viewer 2s.

How does wpvp have anything to do with

???

Literally I asked simple question and you didn’t answer so I am done here.

If you are so into collecting info,posting,chasing around and having me rent free in your head like those unemployed people then follow it up but know that I do not care.

Literally READ the title of thread that person commented on, just read the title of it .

Yeah, still don’t see the connection between Wpvp and being called out for being a homophobe…

Lmao

1 Like

Even my teenager who plays on WrA knows who this person is lol.

2 Likes

So did Amatox steal your girlfriend or something?

1 Like

Nah but I did see him erping in Oribos so can confirm prob a creep

2 Likes

Haha thanks for the find. I really like his video of killing bots that are still trying to skin mobs while he hits them

1 Like

Unless it gets edited to “the pvp ilvl in all pvp situations is the same, your pve ilvl is dependent on your rating” then it won’t matter

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.

Wpvp “Heroes” are the most delusional wierdos in this game

1 Like

One of his video includes photos and tumbhr lmao? the edit is horrible … BANDICAM…

Players dont care about ilvl, players want PvP achivs nothing will change.

Yes but real money carries should be banned. I mean, killing carried gladiators is always fun but… People keeps quitting because of them and I don’t want to be in empty world

Bro I’ve tried to trinket infernal stun in bfa outta shear fear… get at me :joy::joy:

Mud doesn’t. Quit whining and get better