Yes i know Dragonflight is not live: but these DPS rankings atm LOL

Its like blizzard put two devs in charge to ‘balance’ the classes out and those two devs looked at each other went just nodded and went: NERF HUNTERS! NERF MONKS! NERF WARRIORS! NERF SHAMANS…TO…THE…FLOOR!

and after all there nerfing they looked at each other and nodded in druid and warlock (the classes they play) and yelled…

I mean look at these numbers its not even CLOSE and no nerfs are swinging warlock/druids way it seems.

I don’t like the blood/void elf model

Sweet, Evokers are underpowered so maybe we won’t get any nerfs for a while.

1 Like

To be fair those classes lose cov abilities and soul binds soon idk if that’s partially why or not.

4 Likes

Truth! but you also might get the 'wet noodle" they feel bad for you buffs.

I have no idea what evokers do but take the weakest ability you have that is at best a filler or hardly used: that will get buffed by 300% - and still be weak.

I don’t like the Dark iron dwarf model: Slightly taller then the cabbage gnomes and smell like burnt farts. :smiley:

Also I own a the only smell of vision in the world so its facts.

yea it sucks if you weren’t one of the lucky classes with a crazy wombo combo covenant / legendary / new talent system

Raids are one thing because not every class can dps while they move and you have to move. Affy gets dots working for them while they move and demo has a felguard doing melee while they move. Destro takes it in the fartbox on dps when you have to move. For single target, I saw a destro lock maintaining nearly 30k dps on Antros a few days ago. Held #1 for the entire fight and most likely ate all the attacks instead of moving. Had to be a variation of the Burn to Ashes build as the incinerate damage was insane. So it is a matter of perspective. Do you want someone good at killing groups of trash or do you want someone that can really rip into a boss? We don’t get to have both in DF. Have to choose and change accordingly. At least we don’t have to pay for it like in Wrath.

I question what date ,there’s none with your post.

we dont want anything that makes sense!!! look at the graphs!!! game broken zOMG???

Most Evokers probably still have crap gear + no legendaries + are balanced around being level 70. Guarantee they wont be so low in 2-3 weeks after DF launches.

As for everyone else, who cares.

Posted 1 day ago

Dragonflight Pre-Patch DPS Rankings - Fated Mythic Castle Nathria Week of November 15th

Looks like affliction is making a comeback.

I hate having to play affliction.

2 Likes

I see it now evoker,the print is so small I can hardly tell.

1 Like

not the point: yes gear is all over the table but (and I mostly speak about shamans here) they got hammered to THE FLOOR by nerfs if you look at most the specs listed there is a ‘balance’ some give and take across each class aside the two classes mentioned: druid and warlock are running away with it and I think they just got a buff incoming?

I don’t see the logic if you want balance, that is equal force, the same as or close to the same as: there is no balance in that chart

thats like Usain Bolt running against normal joe jogger: and the officials decide to break normal Joes legs and give Usain Bolt rocket boots.

LIVE is not BETA: these issues should have been sorted out IN BETA. they released the prepatch and everyone got ‘excited’ for there class then blizzard decided to go “wait no nerf time how dare you think you can play anything aside a druid and warlock LOL at you”

And yes, druids, warlocks and mages are commonly always at 'the top"

OP, you should know by now that pre-patched numbers are meaningless. Wait to complain until the first raids drop in Dragonflight.

3 Likes

So for balance you want those on top to be nerfed? Do you realize it doesn’t matter because there will be some class at the top always?

Hello, I see you posted a thread about balance. Haha, at least this thread is a perfect example that you can clear Heroic raids and still have no clue how the game actually functions!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

ok

still a meaningless pre-patch

2 Likes

The most important part of all that data:

Disclaimers and Source

"The idea of this article is to give a perspective of the current state of class balance for Dragonflight Pre-Patch, meaning this is an incomplete picture of balance .

We say perspective, as there are inherent biases in looking at the data this way.

• Specs that are considered underpowered are generally played less and tend to appear weaker than they actually are.

• This happens as many performance-oriented players will tend to play the strongest spec or class, increasing even further the gap between top and bottom specs.

• Position of specs for the 95th percentile might be skewed by alternative strategies and parse funneling. For that, we’re including the chart showing the result for all percentiles to paint a better picture for all specs.

• As this is Pre-Patch, there are systems interacting with one another that shouldn’t be, like Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendaries with the new talent system."

5 Likes