Yes, how does someone get the Moose Mount

I thought it was for sale through Blizzard, but I never see it.
Will it ever be available again ?

1 Like

There are multiple moose mounts which one

3 Likes

As far as I know there’s only 1 you can’t get any more unless I’m mistaken and that was an old AOTC mount in WoD.

1 Like

Multiple ? I only ever see one type that is a Flying Moose mount. Oh, sorry I didn’t say Flying Moose Mount.

What is AOTC ?

Lots of them.
Ghost is from Archeology in Legion.
One is from Leatherworking in Legion.
One is an old AOTC achievement for Warlords of Draenor.
One is from doing the Emerald Nightmare raid achievements (I think?)

Which are you interested in OP?

3 Likes

Ahead of the Curve.

Beating the raid while it’s recent.

Cutting Edge (CE) is beating the raid while it’s recent on a higher difficulty.

Ahead of the curve, kill current raid tier final boss on heroic.

Also i have 2 moose. One from HMT questline, other from legion archeology (ghost moose)

Ahead of the Curve, an achievements usually in some of the raids each expansion that awards you a mount for completing heroic raid difficulty that goes away once the raid tier ends.

Learn legion leatherworking. You will be able to make a moose mount.

Now I am confused. I think it might be the Ghost Moose. It is the only one I see flying all around .

The Spirit of Eche’ro mount is obtained via Legion Archaeology. Every week, you can get a new quest in Dalaran and it is one of those quests.

1 Like

That looks like the one Sorelai. I will try to find a way to get that quest. If I can find where it starts of course.

Did they change it or is it still one of those things that only pops up every 4-6 months?

If you have legion archaeology learned, it will be in the Archaeology shop inside Dalaran over the Broken Isles. It is among the other profession shops.

There is also the Highmountain Tauren mount which is a moose.

You get it by either unlocking HM Tauren Allied Race or leveling one up. Dont remember.

I am sure they still rotate but it should be once every couple of months.

I am only interested in the ghost Flying moose.
They all look interesting though

We love the ghost moose.

I like it because it is fast and is silent. I hate hearing the flap flap flapping if wing of other types