Yes... Deroz probably disagrees with you

pretty sure warriors have other problems right now https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/26#difficulty=3

Jesus we had all thought you left when you realized your ignorance.

If you are not beating a Condemn warrior in everything but pure ST, it is 100% a skill issue. If they buffed it so that you were in spite of this, real warriors using AA would just demolish Condemn in every possible situation, and leave it crying in a corner for big pulls.

Nothing but Necrolords needs a buff. Well, the class does, but not the covenants.

2 Likes

Hey, that’s me! lol.
While I’m getting an 88 parse, the hunter doing the same dps is getting a 40-50 parse. lol. Good times.

1 Like

What would be the difference?

The difference would be MoP where everything felt strong

vs

BFA where everything felt gimped.

Subjective of course, but you get the idea.

If you’re talking about one pull every 1.5 minutes, yes I’m winning, but if you’re talking about the other chunk of time between that CD being able to be used, I’m not able to use my ability yet. I pull ahead on the charts among most I play with when I get to use it. That’s 1 of 3 pulls or so. The other 2 would go to the condemn warrior. The ST isn’t even close.

I’m voicing an opinion by the way. I understand you’re really emotional on this forum and tempting to take a break cause the class isn’t going well, but my thoughts on the matter shouldn’t concern you so much. Relax with the mellow dramatic.

1 Like

I would hardly call two posts saying the tuning isn’t nearly enough to make the class enjoyable for me melodramatic. And irrelevant to this discussion. Focus please.

It should be. The difference is less than 2%. That’s about 60 dps. If you see more than that, your ST play is wrong. You should be nearly as close on MT target pulls without AA. If you’re executing your CD pulls right, you should be so far ahead the Condemn warriors overall never has a chance of catching up.

It’s an L2P issue man, you’re not very good at warrior (nothing wrong with it, we all started somewhere) but you seem to think the issue is the covenant. It’s not. Go Venthyr if you don’t believe me. You’ll still lose to the same condemn warriors.

1 Like

God you’re so pompous lol. I promise I won’t bring my ARROGANT OPINION to your presence again. I have to go learn how to play my spec like you!!!

1 Like

Thats just rude. I’m sorry if you find facts unsettling but they are what they are. Opinions are fine until they run headfirst into truth and facts. Then they either adjust or go away.

I help plenty of people here learn to play better all the time. Check the attitude and I’d be happy to help you. If you could get a couple logs, that would be immensely useful in breaking down exactly where you’re going wrong in your rotation and laying out for you what you should be doing instead.

I never attacked anyone or insulted anyone. If you’re referring to my point, I’m replying to the ‘Jesus we thought you left with your arrogance’ comment. You wanna talk about ‘Rude’ lol. I stated an opinion I believe to be true, some others share
 It isn’t a big deal.
The ‘It’s you, get better’ attitude comes off really high and mighty.

Indeed, no one is here to 
 well, ok there are a lot of forum trolls. That being said, some of us are actually trying to help out. Give us some details so we can help. I’ve been running Mythic+ this evening, and surprising a lot of people. They see me show up as Fury and then proceed to shock them by actually beating them. A lot of humble pie went out.
I’m Night Fae, not Venthyr.
Do I have to try harder, probably.
Do I care, kinda.
Does it matter, no.
When established folks give advice, and facts to back it up. Kinda hard to just turn the other cheek. Give us a chance, I won’t bite. I’m not Venthyr.

2 Likes

So let’s just accept for a moment that I actually know this class pretty well and am right here. By extension this means you’re wrong, and indeed your issues and verily your whole opinion stem solely from lack of skill and experience with fury. Which words should I use to clearly articulate this to you that won’t hurt your feelings or come off as ‘high and mighty’.

I am usually top or near the top most always too. For what I run casually anyways. And I enjoy my ability quite a lot. I’ve simply had a few encounters where the one consistently beating me, besides Ret Paladin burst, seems to be condemn warriors with that ability alone doing 50-70% of their damage. I think it’s a bad design to make half the fight one button and build around it, but that’s a different discussion. I do think it’s a bit too strong and why 70% of the fury population chose it.
I think spear and aa could use a CD reduction (and if need be, with it a small dmg reduction to make up for it) because I see no single time in which condemn isn’t the clear choice. I’m not sure if my AA on one pack every minute and a half competes with ww procced condemn spam to every mob in the area without much of a CD isn’t more attractive even, single target aside.

Couple that with the talents for execute empowering it, damage increasing conduits and such. It just feels too strong to me and decidedly so with the % of fury warriors taking it. It’s a simple opinion. You’d think I threatened someone’s family here. Agree to disagree.

@Aeden — Stop replying? Lol. Agree to disagree. I’m not sure why my opinion is so upsetting to you honestly. If you think the ability is fine, great. I’m stating an opinion. Have a guildie myself who agrees with me it’s a pretty clear choice for performance, and that’s all my point is. Am I to assume he’s garbage and knows nothing of the spec unlike you? I’d like to see a balance in the covenant choices per all classes or specs within them.
I’m not asking the god tier warrior player that you obviously are on tips for how to play because I voiced an opinion you disagree with. I’m out though. Enjoy your break :slight_smile:
Flagging the post so I can mute these replies lol.

1 Like

So you’re just saying you’re not capable of having a discussion with differing views, or of reconsidering your own position when confronted with evidence to the contrary? That is discouraging.

Anyway. Its a public forum. Statements aren’t just made for your own sake. People read what you say. They read the responses. Theres been plenty of people who read this thread wondering, “oh is this really an issue” then see the discussion and quickly are able to see, “oh no, this guy has no idea how to play”. These posts are actually mostly for them. They always are.

You didn’t bring evidence, A. No more than I have. No numbers are in on the damage disparities of one versus the other for current content. And who would know, 80% of the warriors taking raiding seriously are all condemn anyways.

And I brought my opinion again and you throw insults about my arrogance first, much before me saying anything negative to anyone specifically, based off of my opinion (Which is an opposing view point you couldn’t seem to handle in the first place. Weird irony there?)

I just realized how to mute a post though. Thank god. You and that troll dude are miserable on this forum. Like the guys at the party who have too much to drink and wanna argue anything. Lol deuces.

If you think condemn is doing more than 19-28% of a fury warrior’s damage in a key, you’re having a laugh.

Popularity does not equate to potency or capability.

Well, yes. That seems relatively likely.

Bro would you stop lol. The consensus of popularity of covenants is their strength numbers-wise. People flocked, as expected, to the best abilities. Yes popularity means the best. Just like talent choices on the top raiding guilds’. Stop that. Horrible take.

I have logs of condemn being exactly 50-70% of fellow fury warriors damage in multiple pulls. Are you even being serious right now? It’s able to be used half the health of mobs on every pull if not more with rng. The condemn to brrrr meme is a thing for a reason. Ya might as well just make the action bar ww, rampage and fill the rest up with condemn.

It absolutely does not. Correlation does not equal causation.

Consensus of the majority is often uninformed. The only thing condemn is the best at without any further context is a single target sim.

Then your fellow fury warrior is garbage.

If a fury warrior, finishes a dungeon, with condemn being more than 30% of their overall, they are not playing correctly.

The sky is blue Derez.

I imagine you wanna debate that. The forum is generally where you like to disagree with everything that’s posted. Go for it.

You’re confusing correcting of incorrect information with being argumentative.