Yep M+ ruined this game and the community

It was great for Legion but now it’s out of Pandora’s box and there’s no way to put it back in.

This is what will ultimately kill WoW. Guaranteed.

72 Likes

So what happened ?

You got your key bricked?
M+ too hard ?
Affix too hard ?
Group members told you to git gud or you told someone to git gud ?

Rng?? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

37 Likes

In the words of you:

Then unsub and leave

5 Likes

Mythics suck… but thats just my opinion

17 Likes

You heard it here first, boys, it’s time to pack up and go home.

5 Likes

none of these but i wouldn’t expect someone like you to understand, you unironically proved my point with your post :slight_smile:

7 Likes

making 5man be endgame is bad. endgame should not be pug content. it should be where long-term bonds between players form.

currently there are no more community-building bonds due to the high puggability of M+.

M+ is the Tinder of Endgame.

40 Likes

Not enough gnomes in the groups doing M+28 and higher!

Buff gnomes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Then for stupid old me, what was the issue and why did M+ kill WoW?

3 Likes

Who declined you =(

3 Likes

I enjoy the smaller progression system that doesn’t require a raid team myself. Probably one of the best additions to the game in a long time.

18 Likes

Eh, before M+ you just had raids and PVP. Really M+ has just become stale and we’re all desperate for something new from an ancient game.

nah.
toxic community has already existed.

2 Likes

i agree! REMOVE mythic+ and save the game

9 Likes

you act like pug raiding was good sure it is get out of here just like pug arena rbg’s are good to sure they are just shut the game down already.

I like it here, don’t make me leeeeeave… :weary:

actually m+ is great.

i don’t know about you antisocial folks but i’ve added more friends this season than in the prior 10 years playing. my in game social circle now extends beyond just my guild.

18 Likes

Awww someone was declined in m+

2 Likes

Again - and like your friend Wariya above - your post unironically proves my point :slight_smile:

1 Like

How is “it” out of Pandora’s box? I don’t get it at all.

M+ made the game better. I can’t imagine how awful the game would be without it.

4 Likes