Yeah, I'm done

Everything short of uninstalling, including but not limited to IP refreshes, PC updates, scan and repair, opening the game from the WoW shortcut instead of the Bnet launcher and UI resetting.

Edit: Reinstalled, still the same error. I am officially out of options.

GGWP, goodnight.

1 Like

Awww.

I know from experience that not all troubleshooting results in a fix, but I’m still a sad panda here. Was really hoping you’d be able to get back into the game. On the bright side, once an actual client update is pushed out that fixes the problem some players are having you’ll have a brand spanking new set of game files already waiting to be loaded up.

1 Like

How does this work? Like some ghosts can move objects but others can’t. So surely there’s a ghost out there who can play WoW.

It’s been almost a week. I have tried every “fix” in the forums and on WoW’s sites. NO JOY. Same error at launch of character - ERROR #132 etc. No help from Blizz. Canceled accounts - think i’m done as well sniff sniff

I feel your pain. Almost a week since patch. I have tried every “fix” I can find in forums and on Blizz’s site. Several tickets later no help. Think I’m done as well.

Toxic company breeds toxic players. But I just like throwing gas on a dumpster fire. Have fun in court of stars.

1 Like

Daylight’s burning.

I am having the same issues. I’ve done everything recommended that I know of. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the program and its the same result. I opened a ticket yesterday but haven’t gotten a reply. It’s Monday and back to a work week so I’m sure I’ll get someone today when I’m not home of course.

I managed to fix my issue 5 days ago, though I have yet to restore my subscription.

This was the blue reply to a thread about this error in Technical Support:

So what I did was:

1. Go to Device Manager and check your graphics driver under Display Adapters
  2. Go to the AMD website
  3. Look for your exact Graphics driver and download and install the version for your OS

It took a few tries for me but it worked eventually, and I haven’t had any problems with logging in since. Good luck.

Glad your issue turned out to be driver related. Those are among the easier to fix, at least once you know that’s where you have to troubleshoot. That’s the entire thing with troubleshooting: you throw stuff at the wall until you find something that sticks. Don’t ya love it when RNG rears its ugly head in real life?

1 Like

You and me both!

I tried it the first day and had it not work - only to read the blue post, so I just kept reinstalling the update until it worked because I didn’t know what else to do. :joy:

One of the things that most tech savvy troubleshooters will tell you with a graphics card driver is that you should always use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU). That clears out the crud that a reinstall often fails to get rid of. More steps, but less headache down the line in most cases. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ngl I didn’t even know this was a thing. Thank you for the info and advice! :smiley:

Thank you kindly for your reply Generage! I do appreciate it very much. You make it sound easy but to those of us that don’t know a lot about computers it is scarey lol. I feel like I will mess this up or make it worse. I know I have an Radeon R7 graphics but that is all I know. When I was looking it up on the site it then asked for I think it was 400, 300 200? and I don’t know that so I was afraid to go any further. All I have to go by is the box my computer came in - it says HP Pavilion 570-p014 I did write down the driver version in my travels lol 23.20.768.12 whatever that means. I guess I’ll keep trying… Thank you both for your replies. I am grateful.
Deanna

Like road rage, it’s screen rage?

1 Like

just curious is maybe the issue your PC? I mean is this your PC @op?

1 Like

there are thousands of posts between here, Facebook,etc… all either having crashing problems or issues disconnecting. Sounds like you’re unable to recognize reality, this is a game problem, anyone who tries to argue otherwise knows nothing of computers.

I hope it’s not your computer. Good luck, have fun wherever you go.

Your problem is almost certainly a driver error. Either a window update you’re lagging on, or just a straight up vid card driver update. Zero problems on 2 different machines of wildly differing specs.

People will always blame the OP for issues. Even if Blizzard comes out and admits they were at fault for a problem, people just fade away to return when someone else has an issue.