Yeah, I'm done

I’m gone after my sub ends on 15 Feb.

My game has been crashing at the loading screen for 14 hours, and we have neither a fix nor an update on the situation. Before you say anything, no it’s not just me that this is happening to.

That is not to mention all the other stuff they’ve broken with this minor content patch. I’m not sticking around to find out what else they will break with a major content patch.

Shame, because I was still sorta having before patch day.

21 Likes

Would you consider your post to be Gene rage?

20 Likes

That’s a bummer man. Hate to see people go. I’m not having those issues so I’m staying a while longer. Happy trails!

3 Likes

Same dude, they completely gutted MM hunters along side with dozens of other problems. I’m done

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re unable to recognize it may be a PC error than a blizzard error

Casper can’t play WoW as he’s unable to grab and touch things

7 Likes

True hunters will adapt and become better

You got lazy and used to double tap no skill

8 Likes

Close enough. I am very very frustrated and getting quite angry with the situation, yes.

1 Like

Awe, man. You need to distract yourself. Is there something else you can play if for nothing more than a distraction?

If this was an issue before the patch dropped, I may have agreed with you. I was playing fine before the maintenance yesterday though.

5 Likes

I’m not going to sit and debate, hundreds of other hunters have already posted about everything. Look it up and you’ll see that DT was only the beginning. There’s just too many problems with the game.

1 Like

What response did you get on the bugs forum? Is it a known issue?

1 Like

There is, but I’m not subbing to something that will break everytime they add new content.

1 Like

Thus far I’ve only seen major complaints about login crashing on the macOS platform. Are you on macOS by chance? If so, they’re aware of it. If not, then you more than likely have corrupt game files and need to reinstall, which isn’t a bad idea every couple of major patches anyway due to how inefficient the CASC filesystem Blizzard uses is.

To easily reinstall, make sure the Battle.net app is closed and navigate to the \World of Warcraft\ folder and delete the \Data folder. Make sure to empty the recycle bin/trash after doing so. Then open the Battle.net app, click on the World of Warcraft game icon if you aren’t already there, and then click the Update button (it changes from Play to Update when using this reinstall method). Let it download the entire game and do not click Play until all of the game is downloaded and the Battle.net app is no longer working on the installation procedure. Failing to do so almost always results in corrupted game files, which is what you already likely have now.

Using the reinstall method I outlined leaves your WTF and Interface folders intact, thus all of your settings are retained. But as a result of reinstalling you get both fresh files and contiguous files, meaning faster loading of assets during gameplay.

1 Like

There are threads in Technical Support. It’s exactly the same issue I’m having.

1 Like

That’s fine. I’m only recommending a distraction. Hopefully servers come back up and by mid Feb you’re feeling less frustration. GD I am so freaking compassionate.

1 Like

What do we do most of the time playing wow besides mog? Gear progression. What is gear progression? Power progression, what is the only element in the game that reduces power progression? Nerfs, why nerf? Because a large portion of players will just make another character that has been buffed increasing their playtime. I’m surprised people are even confused about why they buff and nerf. It’s a way to extend, not balance. If balance was the target, it’d be done long ago to make classes relatively even in performance.

People have tried and reported that it doesn’t work. Thanks for trying to help though.

Lol. I am grateful for your compassion nonetheless.

1 Like

I play on a Mac and none of the issues the OP is talking about.

1 Like

It’s not happening to everyone but it’s not an isolated issue. That’s why I would have appreciated at least an update on what’s happening. 15 hours and absolutely nothing.

Everyone’s situation is potentially unique due to hardware and/or OS version differences. You won’t know if you don’t at least try. That’s how troubleshooting works. :slight_smile:

2 Likes