YAY we are finally getting frostmourne cosmetic.... For diablo inmortal

so you either got your account banned, you sold it, or gave it away because I would love to hear the reason you have a second account then.

Diablo Immoral.

2 Likes

They should add it to Overwatch next.

Let Genji wield it as his ultimate.

2 Likes

Yup, Iā€™m not surprised at all. A Blizzard developer even said that Diablo Immortal was made primarily for China.

Add my vote for the KSOH

1 Like

Boy WOW and Diablo immortal devs having a laugh with this trolling. Laughing as hard as when invincible music was an item drop from the lich king

1 Like

They sent that cursed blade to hell where it belongs. That hell being an awful cash grab mobile game.

Did anyone ever get this ā€œslap in the faceā€ upset when Thunderfury and Corrupted Ashbringer made their way to Diablo III? Just curious.

2 Likes

See there is the thing

1. Thunderfury. the weapon is in the game you can still get it it can still be mogged.

2. Corrupted ashbringer: This one was removed but some people still have it and can mog it so yes it sucks it ns NO LONGER obtainable but it was during a time.

This is a weapon that has never been able to mog or get ever and now they put it in another game so yes it hurts a little more because this is a weapon people wanted for years never got it but now its in for other game.

If the Corrupted ashbringer or TF would have never been released and then be in Diablo yes I think people would have been equaly pissed

Mā€™kay. I was genuinely just wondering. I probably shouldnā€™t have thrown that ā€œslap in the faceā€ snark in there.

Everyone has the right to feel how they feel about what they want to feel about.

I get itā€¦ the lore of having frostmourne is back from a time when wow wasnā€™t such a power creeped mess.

Im not sure how many cursed mind shattering weappns exist for each class nowā€¦ i think only hunter bows and wands are exempt.

Arthas was a lame brat, anyway. Warcraft is better off without his taint.

Keep that weapon mog out of my sight! Away I say!

I meanā€¦Iā€™d totally mog it.

HOWEVER

I can also see every dk on the servers running around with the night hold mythic set, frostmourne, and the winters grasp enchantā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t you have a phone, guy?

youā€™re throwing a tantrum over a pretend sword

I donā€™t think you have any room to throw shade at others.

He doesnā€™t have a second account. People just didnā€™t look at the achievements correctly. Right there in Feats of Strength is his CE Frostwyrm Whelp from 11/13/2008.

Anything else you want to say?

Mehā€™.
I seriously doubt anyone will really care that much.

Which you clearly didnā€™t do correctly. Heā€™s got the CE Frostwyrm Whelp achievement with a date of 11/13/2008.

So basically like every Paladin in tier 2 with the ashbringer nowdays.

1 Like

That purple recolor hits pretty good though, ngl.

Still get salty I vendored my undead slayer set in retail. :sob: