Yay paladins!

guess it does not matter now seeing how it was fixed lol

I can’t want for the 40 bracket when elemental shamans get strong.
The complaints on the forums will be exciting to see.

Hopefully they make the lava burst rune let your flame shock range be 30yds, because being forced into 20 yards can kinda be a Fat L rn on ele.

They have been, multiple times.

you came to this thread to say butt hurt? i dont even use shield i came here to laugh at all of ya cry and go SEE WE WAS RIGHT ABOUT PALADINS all they did was let ya dispell slow.

Its true and if I can do everything well in the perfect scenario, then I can get a lavaburst off and have decent chance of beating you. But purge at this level only takes off one buff at a time. If you have more than 2 buffs on you and I haven’t perfectly timed/positioned my actions, then by the time i finally get your blessing of freedom off, i’ve already lost a huge chunk of my HP. From that point on the fight is more or less an uphill battle.

Paladins are 1v1 gods in this phase and it raises questions about your ability to play this game if you can’t acknowledge that.

Says the warlock that counters basically everything, yes you are right but some classes even if they do everything they can have little to no chance against other classes, but that is classic. Balance wasn’t something they had in mind.

How does it feel to still be last on the dps meters :slight_smile: poor ret paladins. mediocre in pvp and always dead last in pve :*D

1 Like