Yay paladins!

The moment he told about ret/reck being S tier in vanilla - the moment you should have stopped replying.

As a 15+ ret main i had r13 with sulfuras on vanilla relaunch and full t2,5 later on. We even had no batching changes before Era, so we could stack on mobs pretty easy. It is just a spec that boosts your already “good vs melee” side to a max point. In chaotic pvp you can abuse being stacked by some melee noobs as long as you survive. And thats it.
Decent mage is a draw in open world (you run away).
Lock is a L
Sp is a L

And you could not even play deep ret, which was better vs 3 above, because without reckoning you got destroyed by rogues. So you had to play it to be effective.

They can’t be slowed and they have a big old stun.

In the world of classic that might just be enough.

In rather them have a rune that freedom becomes a chance to dispel (say 60%) but always grants 70 MS for 4 seconds or something.

That’d be a cool rune.

I’d rather have paladin fast than them slowing others if that makes sense

Literally proving my point of dangerous levels of ret brain.

Touch grass dude. Legit.

Paladin is great into everything.

I touch more grass in one day than you have in your whole life.

Current BoF is 10 sec. They don’t have access to +6 sec talent. And a cd is 25 sec. So they can be slowed.

HoJ is 4 sec at 25. Will be 6 only close to 60.
Stop spreading bs

3 Likes

okay, on a post analysis of the video: dunno if that guy was meming with worldbuffs or what, but he got 4/7 crits in the first duel, 5/6 crits in the second duel, and 4/8 crits in the third duel, and his swing speed was way faster than it should be with a 3.8s weapon, so he’s probably at the very least using kiss of the spider, maybe also warchief’s blessing.

So unless you’re gonna try and tell me that you’re reaching ~50% crit rate unbuffed in r14 gear, which has 3% crit and no agi on it, and somehow getting your 3.8s weapon down to fitting 3 autos in less than 6 seconds, then yeah, X to doubt

Bubble hearth never existed until 60. Bubble only lasts 8 seconds currently, it doesn’t get it’s full 12 second duration until level 60, and you need the 12 second duration to have enough time to cast your bubble, wait the 1.5s gcd, then start casting your 10 second hearth

BoF has a cool down and can be purged. BoF does not stop you from being kited because you still move at the same base speed as everyone else with movement speed on boots. HoJ pretty much requires you to be nearly in melee range to use and gets resisted all the time. It’s also on a minute long cool down.

Stay malding retboy lol

I’d take you more seriously if you played Chad dwarf paladin but you picked human because you’re an unoriginal meta slave cringer lol

“id take you seriously if you played the objectively worse option”

Ok, blatant troll is blatant

2 Likes

I picked human because I like the way they look and I like the cute hairstyle with the blunt cut bangs that I’m using. I’m a girl too so your retboy comment is stupid. So yeah you’re definitely competing for the dumbest poster on the forums award.

I don’t give a damn about PvE or PvP meta. If I did I wouldn’t be playing a Paladin.

So you basically said that Paladin struggles against two classes (and I don’t even agree on the Lock note there).

Reckoning is not just strong against melee and you do not need mobs to provide stacks. As gear progresses in classic, crit chance goes through the roof for pretty much everything. Reckoning just happens all the time, including against mages.

If they try kiting with r1 frostbolt, it often crits. You will catch them and you will have several chances to literally one shot them in the duel.

He is just either a troll or a typical classic andy that is living in his own bubble of imaginary success.
R14 in phase 6 without touching any form of PVE content is a free kill for anybody. Even rogues in full t3 with flask of titans rolling 24/7 (because economy is dog there) will survive his reck bomb, reset and body him.

1 Like

Your cognitive dissonance is astounding to watch. You have consistently been dead wrong in this thread, and yet you keep chugging along.

two big words that you don’t seem to understand the meaning of.

I’m literally just doing a post-game analysis of the duels.

If you’re trying to tell me 13/21 attacks being crit is not either hyper lucky or indicative of some buffs in play significantly increasing his crit %, then, ironically, I would say that the congnitive dissonance here is actually you projecting.

You can disagree as much as you want, but with the way fear works on ERA, there is a 0 chance you can win vs a good SL warlock. He will outlast you.

Mage just starts with poly, goes max range and the only option you have is to run away to force blink with freedom on. Because if you keep running to mage, you simply die, because a 10 sec cspell won’t let you heal outside of bubble.
Occasional 1 crit won’t give you a 6k damage burst (hp + ice barrier) if you reach him by a miracle.

Homie, you haven’t been right one time. Move on.

You still haven’t told us what value you bring to any sort of group pvp, so I’m guessing you just farmed AV, probably with a bot, to get to r14 for some free loot.

Have you ever actually joined a premade pvp group and participated in group pvp content?

1 Like

The irony here

1 Like