Yay paladins!

HOLY paladin is S tier

This ENTIRE discussion about avengers shield has been centered around ret paladins using it and why they need it as a tool

You’re just moving the goal post constantly

No, this entire discussion has been around Paladin’s kit in light of the SoD changes.

I argued that Paladin had the strongest P1 of all the classes, because they did. I then put that on top of my opinion that Paladin is S tier in era at baseline. In light of the SoD additions, Pally will be god-tier at cap.

Again, quote me to prove your point. Good luck

For the majority of the thread we were specifically talking about RET paladin and you argued back without ever talking about holy paladin until AFTER your argument about reckoning making paladin S tier fell apart

You pivoted to making it about holy only after it was made impossible for you to argue that ret is S tier

Nobody was talking about holy paladin here until you moved the goal post

Again, quote me.

I was never talking about Ret exclusively.

This whole time I have said holy/reck and ret/reck.

Because that is what I play.

Every time I specifically accused you of thinking RET paladin is S tier you did not say “holy paladin is S tier” you just doubled down on saying that they are

:smile: :smile:

1 Like

Haha, you know why you can’t do it?

Because it doesn’t exist.

You, and only you, made this about ret paladin.

You’re hiding behind not having a direct quote.

But anyone that reads through this thread can clearly see the context of the conversation, and it’s very clear that you pivoted to talking about holy paladin only after your position could no longer be defended in good faith

1 Like

Wait…I am hiding behind asking YOU to provide evidence for your claims?

Dude, to say you have lost at this point would be a WILD understatement.

Is that why their pets are still soloing clothies?

Ret/reckoning is S tier you say?

This isn’t the only thread you’ve argued that RET paladin is S tier in either, you’re also hiding behind multiple sock puppets too

Yes, and look what is right next to that?! Holy/reck.

This is where the concept of context comes into play.

I will repeat what I have said repeatedly during this thread: Ret/reck is an S-tier dueling and Wpvp spec.

Holy/reck is an S-tier group PvP spec.

and PALADIN AS A CLASS is S-tier in Era.

Keep digging that hole…lol

Monty Python’s King Arthur Horse on a stick look with the guy running behind him slapping the coconuts together for the ‘hoof noises’ would be cooler looking and sounding.

You aren’t as good at this game as you think you are. I assure you.

The paladin daze was an unintentional bug. Even paladins that are actually good at this game (not you) knew that and my buddies who are excellent paladins said the fix does not surprise them at all.

A shaman cannot get out of the slow without a trinket. He cannot dispel himself so no, you’re wrong again.

You knew at the character creation screen that paladins have limited gap closing abilities. That’s on you.

Trinkets have a long cooldown. It’s a tradeoff that is working as intended.

If you don’t think Shaman (especially Orc Shaman) straight up hard counter Paladins you are far beyond saving and will never have the mental capacity to be good at anything.

A Shaman doesn’t even need to get out of the slow. Turn around, purge the Paladin and Lava Burst + Shock combo them for over half their health while you get to wear a shield and take hardly any damage from anything the Paladin does.

When and where did I claim they don’t - and what does that have to do with avengers shield bug?

Baddies rejoice, they can continue playing without having to use their brains or be able to press buttons. Sad because WoW classic is already a braindead easy game and yet it’s still beyond some people so much that they need to cry about slows.

Calling it a bug is so extremely disingenuous. It worked exactly as the tooltip stated. It wouldn’t have changed if there wasn’t so much whining on the forums about it.

I am good friends with players who are insanely good at paladin that are not surprised at all the shield was fixed.

You should be concerned that you as a player were leaning on an actual in game bug to win any fights.

Maybe you need to go back to the gym.