Yall sleeping on demo lock

Yea it doesn’t really work unless you have a rouge to kidney them in it but even then it’s more effort than it’s worth to try and cheese someone.

Buy some Axe spray bro deodorants overrated. I heard the girls love that shxt. Make sure you use the whole can tho daily or its not good. Then gel ur hair and u will be set.

Someone put Saucerboy to bed. He’s gonna start talking about how he was a paperboy making 3 cents a day to buy a pack of “pop” and gum.

6 Likes

Milfs with some sexy toupees (efx that is) lmao

I remember when this thread was about Demo locks

Many moons ago…

1 Like

13 hundo h

2 Likes

Worked on Petkick, Dinoe and some random war who just decided to stand in it but yeah, sounded better on paper

1 Like

Holy smokes Batman this thread got wild, and so cringe. Almost as good as any rbg discord, now please continue

Yeah, basically you can just shut down mages, and since the lock stacks vers w soul link, their mitigation isn’t affected by wound poison and damp

I think demonology just needs a large sustained damage increase, an update to the fel lord and observer so that their abilities do what they say and their hp is current with the patch, and the removal of the cast time on Tyrant. The damage increase should start with the imps and the dreadstalkers. Also demon armor should be available for demonology. Its ridiculous that it’s not.

4 Likes

ok do they NEED to be overpowered i mean come on now

1 Like

Overpowered? How? Defend your logic Noobender.

Quarantine has made arena forum even more toxic :rofl:

2 Likes

No one is sleeping on demo

It’s just… Why would you bring demo, when you could bring destro?

Destro does everything demo can do, but better, with more survivability, and superior burst.

No one is sleeping on demo, it’s just overshadowed by destro

1 Like

18 days later

All forms of warlock are good besides aff

Demonbolt focused demo prob isn’t that good