Yall sleeping on demo lock

dw Dark is not even a good Dk. Kid’s ego is more inflated than the grandpa’s baloon house in UP.

Farmed him several times with worse gear his GF can’t juke to save her life either. Hes just a twd player

1 Like

funny how you claim that considering that we beat you so many times in a row the warrior that you were literally buying a boost from removed us off his list

also not sure why you threw my name out there when you know you miss kicks the same way you missed ur bfa glads

3 Likes

DEMO LOCK IS NOT TOO BAD. ME LIKELY LIKE DEMO LOCK. THROW AWAY DESTRO LOCK. TY. Yes.

It’s actually good it’s just not destro. I’ve been trying to q demo enhance rdruid since 8.0 and every1 rerolled and laughs at me. Luckily Conradlenoir is working on his demo set.

4 Likes

sounds like ur the one playing like an egirl man

3 Likes

I never see people line the Tyrant or kill the demo lock’s pet. Like I think demo is pretty decent but it’s mainly OP because people don’t know how to play against it. And then any lock spec with a fire mage is just cancer anyways

LMAO ur funny

next time you need help getting your mount lmk instead

I remember facing you guys as something and we all lold when we saw fel lord spites. Such a throwback to legion goes. Sadly Fel Lord is hot garbage now :frowning: , if you go for it you at least need rdruid for vortex.

1 Like

I was just stating facts not joking. I’m not the first person to laugh at the loser dark kid looks like he takes depression meds. Black nails really? He probably still plays with barbie dolls that’s why he only plays female toons

His little blood elf is his cute lil barbie doll

2 Likes

Its funny when ppl try to bash others looks on the arena forums. Always have to resort to some cringey things. Like the people trying to say Baj is on steroids because he has no hair and because how his shoulders are.

You guys rlly reachin out here.

4 Likes

it’s okay, literally none of that was true and it gave me a good laugh

No its that all of their abilities have to be hard casted and when they are about to do damage, its very predictable. Demo also does not have the OP demon skin.

Edit: That isn’t to say that it isn’t playable but why would you play Demo when Destro exists?

Nah except it is. I have seen pics of Dark and if i was toxic I would link. Again im not the first person to call him out on his appearance.

1 Like

I been told Efx and Husbandied are total milfs irl

5 Likes

all he does is go on his onlyfans… everytime i try to talk to him he just says time is money friend…

5 Likes

nah Im like 1600 in 3s right now honestly dont care about the game. Just saying many of the current r1s either do IRL sales or acc sharing all the time. It’s not just rumors

haha the stuff I actually know bro. Theres people on this very forums who are regulars who I know that have sold accounts of theirs

I mean what they do in game is w.e but don’t need to attack their appearance. Obviously people do stupid shxt (kaska
,wizk) but at the end of the day most people dont care its a game and you dont know what they do outside of it.

Maybe wizk stopped ddosing people and now donates to the salvation army and rescues homeless animals now.

Bro even he called u a grandpa. Todays not ur day my enh bro.

4 Likes

that would be the MOVE!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m 30 next year, he’s not wrong :confused: .

Maybe that’s why I buy deodorant and not blizzcon tickets?

6 Likes