Y'all need to show some faith

In Blizzards storytelling. 10.0 is Danuser’s baby…give him a chance to shine

Faith!! Have some goddam faith in Danuser and the writing team

Blizzard used up their faith with Shadowlands. Now they have to actually show proof that they’re worthy of faith.

And no, Shadowlands is definitely a large part of Danuser’s entry into the company. I would love to be proven wrong, but the fact everyone at Blizzard seems to think this was a good end to this story does not fill me with confidence at all.

15 Likes

I’d rather have this faith thank you

1 Like

Not even miracles work in these instances.
No miracle can make A not equal to A.

2 Likes

I don’t think you guys quite get how genius the lore of shadowlands is.

now in the raid we learn that many of the villains we’ve faced were actually dreadlords

additionally many people find Danusers story antagonistic, villainous if you will

therefore the only possible explanation is Danuser is a dreadlord.

All of warcrafts 20+ year history has been leading up to this single revelation, that the writers are in fact dreadlords and have been all along.

3 Likes

10 Likes

He leaves Sylvanas in the Slands forever…many doubts will be lifted.

She has to stay there…I don’t think he can leave her like that.

1 Like

I lost all my faith in Danuser the moment some blue, bland, androgynous bore that can’t make more than one friend suddenly became the judge of the souls of the Afterlife.

The only thing we know about Pelagos was that he was a she in her lifetime.

And that this one, defining thing is ‘character’.

4 Likes

I thought it was good
-steve danuser on game of thrones season eight

1 Like

I am not in trouble yet. I am hoping Illidan was created by someone not on his dislike list. So he is not changed to fit fill a petty need for payback, err…change in creative direction.

so he stays jsut the way he is…perfect. Emo and only mildly psychotic.

We DH’s were safe in SL. He never tangled with Sylvanas so no need to touch him.

I am hoping that we stay on that course.

1 Like

The actual quote is even worse he said I and quote “Well…I thought it was brilliant”

2 Likes

Amen. Faith in Jesus

Blizzard forgot your class even exists lorewise after legion, sl has a ton of dreadlords yet not even once does spectral sight get acknowledged

2 Likes

Honestly, it’s not bad ,I came to realize more with firins story. It’s an interesting take.

10.0’s gonna be under my boot with how much “faith” I have in his writing.

1 Like

warcraft story died with metzens departure. legions entire story was the final thing that still had his influence. since then, its been lame af

4 Likes

‘Cuz Green Jesus’ marriage is something I want to see again…

1 Like

you’re 12 years too late

legion didnt even have thrall

2 Likes

Just pointing out that Metzen is just as lame.

1 Like

at least his story wasnt full of retcons.

and disrespect to arthas

and against any standards of writing

i’ll give danuser his chance but shadowlands is makin it seem like it will be terrible

1 Like