Xuen castsequence macro

Is there any way to put the spell Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger in a castsequnece macro?

My macro looks like this.

#showtooltip
/castsequence Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger, Touch of Death

I tried using the spell Id as well but had no luck.

1 Like

Eh thought, I didn’t post that yesterday because I didn’t have time to test things out. But I believe the macro system allows for partial spell names in the macro.

Meaning if you typed Invoke Xuen without the rest it should probably work?

edit: aand i accidentally edited the post instead of making a new one …

Yup, thus the issue.

^ read previous post

I tried

#showtooltip
/castsequence Invoke Xuen, Touch of Death

No luck Sadly

Did anyone ever find any more information on this?

They are both on GCD so you can not use at the same time.

I don’t think so. I periodically check but that comma still seems to be holding up the show.

1 Like

you can not use this macro. you have to press it twice in order for it to work. both of those actions cause a Global CoolDown or GCD which means that they cant be used in conjuction

2 Likes

Isn’t the opening sequence Xuen, tiger palm, fist of the white tiger, earth, wind and fire, then touch off death?

You guys are trying to be helpful but don’t understand the problem. It has nothing to do with “global cooldowns” and everything to do with “Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger” containing a comma which mucks up the macro.

22 Likes

Anyone ever find a way to do this? Running into the same problem right now. Cant cast sequence macro xuen or earth wind fire. So dumb. WTB Blue

1 Like

As far as I know there is no way, besides running a third party macro tool like gnome sequencer or something like that. Nothing naturally.

1 Like

has anyone tried qoutes? " " ’ ’ ?

Figured it out for Weapons of Order, see below.

#showtooltip Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
/castsequence Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger;
/cast Weapons of Order
5 Likes

I’ve tried here but didn’t work.

After sometime of testing I start using this as the Xuen castsequence:
#showtooltip
/cast [nopet] Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
/cast [pet] Weapons of Order

45 Likes

commas are handlers to indicate distinct spells in a castsequence
as such /castsequence can’t deal with any spell that uses commas in its name
I just stumbled onto this today - apparently it’s been a long standing issue, not fixxed or even addressed
the lazy fix would be to take the commas out of spell names if we can’t macro spells by ID#

1 Like

Just wanted to say thanks man, this worked for me.

Worked like a charm thx Andmor

You are the man, that worked with venthry also after I modified it. Now my burst is one button and everything dies.

#showtooltip
/cast [nopet] Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
/cast [pet] Fallen Order

3 Likes