XPOFF XPON Separate new patch?

Blizzard ruined healing for me at max level. I have no interest in playing max level now.

3 Likes

That’s how I feel about tanking. It’s still fun in a BG, but I no longer tank instances unless I need them to level.

1 Like

The forums aren’t active, but this is a great question to input as an in-game ticket: “Is this a bug?” Let them go back, look it up, and give you a direct answer.

We can only assume it isn’t intentional since we read the patch notes and its not listed, right? /s

Not listing a change in the patch notes invites in-game tickets—so please, get your answers.

1 Like

Do you mean you literally can’t queue, i.e. the button is grayed out, or do you mean you can queue but the BG isn’t popping?

I was wondering why I was having so many enjoyable close games while leveling tonight haha.

Likely a bug, but it was great while it lasted.

5 Likes

Blizzard, the only thing keeping me engaged in your game anymore is low level pvp. All of my friends no longer play, so the xpoff community is all I have to play with, and without low level pvp, my interest in this game is gone. I am a big spender in wow and hearthstone, and my wallet will speak for me in this case. I hope this is just a bug, and not you guys trying to split up twinks from the usual crowd again.

We would all appreciate a blue post on this undocumented change/ bug. You have a large community of people waiting for your confirmation.

Thank you,

Cattywompus

13 Likes

Description As of the 8.1.5 patch characters with XP turned off can no longer get into battlegrounds, and the estimated wait time simply shows as blank. Prior to the patch there were not separated XP-off and XP-on queues, though I know Blizzard has used this in the past. No changes to this system are listed in the patch notes so I assume this is a bug. Could you please confirm if this is a technical issue or intended behavior? Thank you

Estimated response time:24 hours

Ticket IDUS66926849

3 Likes

Absolutely in the same boat and wish for the same thing my only interest in WoW is my twink been playing him at the same lvl for 6 years and I can’t stand max level. And making twink seperate from non twinks is so dumb we earned the gear rightfully, we spent the gold to get the overpriced enchants…we put the time in building our set to be in a bg. Being in a que for more than 2 hours and not even having an estimated time is just unacceptable. Please fix.

8 Likes

It’s called unbalanced trash pvp at max level, some pvp brackets are as balanced as it gets. Also, I don’t want to farm a set of gear every season, I’d rather farm it once, and enjoy pvping til the next expansion.

6 Likes

Yeah, actually there is. Max level is a dumpster fire for some of us. There’s a reason we’re down here twinking. It’s not because we find the end game of this expansion amazing, shiny and special. We (Read : I ) hate it, I can’t stand it. It’s pointless, another time sink, another raid to run. No. Pass.

5 Likes

So you want to play a MOBA or a fighting game?

And pvp before max level isn’t balanced. At all.

1 Like

Omg the replies to this are HILARIOUS. People actually saying they can’t PVP at max level because it’s unbalanced. That’s why they twink.

…because twinking is balanced.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6 Likes

Actually most of us can’t be bothered to level to 120 because 120 content is a clown fiesta.

5 Likes

So is low level pvp. lolmoonkins, lolarcanemages, lolmarksmanshiphunters.

Only difference is you can be lazy at low levels and not do the gear treadmill.

All I read was “I want the game be even easier. so hard. much efforts. I want nuke players in their heirlooms”

Enjoy your twinks-only queues!

Buh bye! /wave

2 Likes

So your enjoyment is nuking levelling players in BG now … it’s not very enjoyable for the players trying to level . See it goes both ways

2 Likes

You do realize… twinks didn’t ask for this. So if anything, you guys were the ones saying you wanted the game to be easier, no efforts. I want to nuke players in their heirlooms. I mean you get that right?

1 Like

Yeah sorry, that gear treadmill at 101 is so easy too. :roll_eyes:

I didn’t ask for anything. Lolling at you kids who got your ezmode ripped away because you can’t gear in pvp like the rest of us, though.

All my toons are 120. This doesn’t affect me at all. It was the right decision, though.

1 Like

Doing it once then being at max efficiency for eternity seems lazy, yes.

1 Like