XP gains from PvP in Wrath Classic

Did you do low-level BGs in TBCC or not? Even with twinks, there were months and months of nobody running BGs in a lot of brackets.

Maybe the XP thing will mean that more people want to level in BGs but there’s no guarantee.

If people still do not do the low-level BGs even with the XP change then queues will still not pop and we will get the OCE scenario where the OCE was set to be merged with NA but people rebelled and Blizzard backtracked and then later the same people find out that it means they don’t even have games to play. Don’t say it won’t happen because it already has.

3 Likes

Is there going to be a twink community in WrathC that is going to flood every bracket and make life hell for an equal number of people?

Not likely.

1 Like

Ah, that’s why people who are not twinks leave bgs all the time. Because they have so much more fun. But hey, have fun 1 shotting people who can’t fight back and exploit terrain 24/7. I’m out.

4 Likes

I guess this is Blizzards solution to siting in capital cities waiting on ques the level in BGs.

Let the twinks feed.

So I guess now my question is that is Classic just an experimental dumping ground for you guys to say “Hey what if we do Y instead of X like the previous Devs did” and see how it plays out or?

Cause all these changes that are being churned out pointlessly are not what Wrath originally was.

10 Likes

I guess this is what the nochanges crowd was afraid of, and it looks like they were right after all. But I’m sure they don’t give a damn about chasing oldschool players like myself away.

3 Likes

As of 18:30 (PST) on Friday 8/12/2022:

• there are zero games of Level 19 WSG going
  • there are zero games of Level 29 WSG going and zero games of Level 29 AB goin
  • there are zero games of Level 39 WSG going and zero games of Level 39 AB going
  • there are zero games of Level 49 WSG going and zero games of Level 49 AB going

#TWINKSDIDTHIS

16 Likes

Just to be clear, we can sit in a city and auto que for battlegrounds to level but not dungeons…. And that is consistent how exactly?

11 Likes

That’s highly debatable.

25 Likes

“Shut up,” explained the highly-qualified Lead Designer.

4 Likes

Sorry but are we actually not getting the BG finder (not in the city)?
If so I’m going to be hella pissed

Ye, that’s so out of touch, unbelievable. I’d rather not play than getting 1 shot repeatedly and not being able to have an impact on a battleground. I just can’t believe what utter nonsense these people come up with. I’ve uninstalled every WoW client and unsubbed, quess I don’t fall into that category of people who think it’s more fun to play a game with people of unequal capabilities.

7 Likes

yeah… no, not having twink queue is a terrible idea. But hey you somehow think not adding RDF for vanilla/TBC dungeons will somehow make low level dungeons more alive…

1 Like

So youre telling me its fine for people to sit in town and never move and level up from BGing nonstop, but somehow its not okay for people to sit in town and never move and level up from queueing for dungeons nonstop? Blizzard has the biggest brains on the planet, I swear.

13 Likes

Seems every other change they’ve made has been to increase convenience and accessibility. And then removing dungeon finder does the opposite. That’s why I’m completely convinced it’s not a design decision. Either they can’t get the tool to work, or just want to push micro-transactions.

As far as this…I’d say sucks for any new players, but there’s not going to be any anyway.

3 Likes

It’s not like I never get one shot in pvp. I just don’t cry about it like a baby. I get back up and try to do something different. You don’t have to be a twink to frost nova or sheep or fear, etc. I’ve played bgs at low levels being 8 levels under max and still contribute and help the team win. I think people complaining about twinks don’t even play bgs and never would anyway. So, I guess it’s just the new thing to whine about. Everyone’s a victim these days.

4 Likes

How the hell does this fly as “curating social experiences” and “avoiding a dead world” when it is the exact same process of sitting in a city and queuing for something to level up? It doesn’t, the honest answer is it is inconsistent with what we have been told was the reason we can’t have RDF.

13 Likes

Zipzo! Zipzo!!

If you’re reading this, can you make a post stating how terrible this #SOMECHANGES is? (Even if you don’t believe it.)

I’d like to do a #ZIPZOVICTORYDANCE even if it’s all fake.

What an amazing quote. Not finding a BG at a low level isn’t “Not playing at all.” LMAO

7 Likes

Will this be active during prepatch?

1 Like