BGs should not be cross realm on fresh servers

Fresh servers gonna be dead within 6 months so it won’t matter.

2 Likes

They’re putting Non-EXP queues and EXP-On queues in the same bracket in BGs.

There’s going to be geared people wherever you go.

Fresh queues would also be very hampered, unfortunately. I don’t see them having consistent popping times.

People under estimate how much interest there is in these new servers. Which is always the case. Then blizzard won’t have enough servers at release

1 Like

Queues would never pop if they did this.

3 Likes

Who cares when you can get season 4 gear in no time during pre-patch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your first mistake was thinking anything they’re doing has the goal of community building.

Hmm i dont think thats technically feasible. Creating a brand new network system requires a detailed plan who takes care of it, and for how long.

Additional fact going from classic to tbc honorcgains doubled. I can tell you for a fact the moment prepatch hits wrath honor rates will aply and double it again. 1000 honor per win is incredibly fast per 10 minute AV game. Within 1 day you will catch up on competitive gear. S4 and s2 isnt that different that they cant have an even fight. It still comes down to cc’s, clever use of range and bleeds/dots.

If you charge headfirst into a full s4 warrior, i have no forgiveness for you. Outrange and bleed em dry, it drives my warrior insane playing against a hunter in blues and i have trouble catching him. Or a mage for that.

Nah you guys wanted fresh servers, essentially signing up to be behind. Freshies will rightfully get owned in bgs

4 Likes

I want fresh servers and will gladly beat my head against a wall full of s4 wanna be chads.

Pvp is harder doesnt mean its impossible. A warrior will still get stunlocked into oblivion s4 or not.

I hope so. SoM ruined itself by dogpiling servers faction heavy.

Perhaps thats why they don’t have the server names out yet. :confused:

We overall decided against Fresh, even though Fresh is always a fun experience. I hope everyone who wants Fresh has a blast.

1 Like

Ye, such a great suggestion, meaning bgs while levelling will never pop. With all the massive amount of people levelling since the XP buff, bg’s hardly pop outside of prime time already and that’s already crossrealm.

1 Like

That’s so weird, bro. Bro, weren’t you the guy who threw a 25-post temper-tantrum over Blizzard not splitting the low-level BG brackets when players with XP enabled/disabled? Bro, wasn’t that you? Pretty sure that was you, bro. But here you are, bro, whining about BGs not popping if Fresh Servers are segregated from not-Fresh Servers, bro. Bro, that’s so weird how you’re totally not consistent, bro.

Bro, didn’t you say you were unsubscribing all your accounts because twinks were gonna stomp your stones in WSG, bro?

Bro, this dude looks just like you. Exactly like you, bro. That’s so weird, bro. And you’re, like, a ‘Bloodthirsty’ bro too, bro.

Blizzard is perfectly capable of splitting the difference by weighting new realm versus new realm players in the queue system, while still having new realm versus old realm as secondary weight.

God forbid people don’t want to fight terrain exploiters and people who go out of their way to kill people who can’t fight back. I guess you’re one of those. Stating a fact that bgs will not pop because of the population isn’t whining nor is it being inconsistent. But it seems that you’re unable to understand such simple things. My stance is still the same, having the option to queue for bgs from anywhere and seperating xp on and xp off increased PvP participation. Wanting no crossrealm with only twinks is still something that I personally don’t like.

I guess you also don’t understand the fact that people can still post on the forums while having unsubbed.

And yes, it’s not fun getting one shot. But, as others have pointed out, things are probably not as bad than I first thought. I forgot that there were bg timers, people have access to heirloom gear, bg marks are gone etc. But I jumped the gun a bit, but I’m sure you’re just a perfect person who has never done such a thing. Pretty sure the twink community reacted exactly like I did back in OG WOTLK and they would have when they would have gotten seperated again. So you can stop pretending that you would have been any different. Yes, I overreacted, stuff happens sometimes. I have no problem admitting that. So your whole attempt to “shame” me failed, better luck next time fella.

Also hilarious that complain about my “whining” yet you act like a 12 year old yourself, “bro”.

1 Like

How am I gonna get owned sitting outside DREK’s hut with all alliance around me?

Oh wait, you thought you have to PVP when you play BGs. Hahahaa, no.

Bro, you sure you got the N-R-G to post a dozen times about how Mad Online™ you are right now? Maybe you don’t wanna get so worked up til you got some spicy crispy tendies, bro? You’re gonna make yourself sick, bro. Cant have that, bro.

No one is mad, better luck next time fella. Welcome to the ignore btw and have fun in kindergarten.

Oh no, the dude totally put me on ignore. I’m, like, devastated. Sucks to be ignored by an impressive Retail player.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.