XP gains from PvP in Wrath Classic

The change that absolutely nobody wanted. Devs must have a twink but are not very good at it because they can’t handle fighting other twinks.

21 Likes

That’s cool and all but when the heck is pre-patch bruh?

11 Likes

So we hope we get the better twinked team.

Somewhere on a monkey paw out there a finger is rolling up.

13 Likes

How about some type of 30% damage buff to players with XP turned on or handicap those with it turned off?

20 Likes

Twinking will be far more popular now cause whales will be able to spend a boat load of gold on their twinks, go into lvl 19 bgs and 2 shot noobs

6 Likes

Bring LFD please.

7 Likes

Soon, someone will come in here and claim the majority wanted this.

3 Likes

Thank you Pazorax for the excellent communication! We really appreciate everything you do for us!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update Pazorax! These are some great changes that I think will help maintain low level BG participation.

6 Likes

Wrong blue :stuck_out_tongue:

And… what about pre-patch? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly, this change basically just keeps BG participation at low levels the exact same as it is currently.

No one wants to go into BGs to get owned by twinks and it’s not like it’s some secret either. New players will do maybe 1 BG then not queue at all because it’s unfair

18 Likes

It’s amazing how out of touch these clowns are, unbelievable. Really keeping the old blizzard mentality alive I see. But hey, not my problem anymore, everything is uninstalled and it’s time to say goodbye after 16 years. Enough is enough.

6 Likes

Got to have something to keep the PvP twinkers from leaving.

Thanks for the update. I’m glad to read that xp is enabled for pvp. And, to all those complaining about twinks, stop being ridiculous. The entire point of making twinks is to dominate other players. That’s why it’s fun. Twink Vs Twink was always a stupid idea, and I’m glad they’re getting rid of it.

Any word on updating the queue system for battlegrounds so we don’t have to be in the major cities? That would be nice, and I think most pvp’ers are on the same page with that idea.

4 Likes

Its always good fun at end game to make a lvl 19, twink the living crap out of it with all the best lvl 19 blues and top end enchants, walk into WSG and 2 shot noobs. The noobs unfortunate experience is a sacrifice I’m willing to make /s

2 Likes

Ye, so much fun getting 1 shot, not being able to play your character and be absolutely useless in a bg, that will up the participation for sure. There’s 0 point in queueing. Twinks are a bunch of pathetic losers with their terrain exploiting. They got seperated for a reason.

13 Likes

This!! Sitting in the city to queue for battlegrounds isn’t fun. The only thing I can find to do is max my fishing out.

4 Likes

did the devs actually confirmed that we won’t have the bg finder???

Most hunters can two shot people without being twinks. It’s just the nature of the beast. And, there are always twinks on both sides. So, you have to do the best you can. It makes the game more fun.

4 Likes