XP buff is nice and all but please stop asking for extension

The amount of people complaining and moaning like they deserve or expect Blizz to extend it is astounding. Like here’s a gift for you…“Why didn’t I get two gifts!!! I hate you mom!!” Grow tf up.

1 Like

Annnnnnd the Winds of Winter buff is going to last till Shadowlands prepatch, glad they didn’t listen to you. Didn’t make sense to end it since in Shadowlands it should be faster to hit max level than it is right now with the 100% buff. Winds of Winter buff brought people back and filled questing zones with more people. Yay blizzard!

7 Likes

Happy to see I’ll be continuing to play since they extended the XP buff.

Curious to see how the critics of this now reconcile their previous arguments though…

1 Like

and it got extended. delete this thread

2 Likes

No I’d really like to see the mental gymnastics the OP has before them now to remain ‘right’…

1 Like
1 Like

Oof. Ten characters.

1 Like

This post did not age well

6 Likes

8.3 feels garbage imo. Classic? Yea if u can beat the que boss. 8.3 aint even worth doing since last patch. Get aotc mount n long boi and ur good

dang, you beat me by 2 minutes

How would you do 8.3 in 8.2.5?

OP can go cry in a corner… Glad it got extended.

3 Likes

OP got his wish. Forumgoers are no longer asking for an extension.

8 Likes

Okay, it wasn’t a test run. This is how fast it should be according to Blizzard, if not faster.

Not like what you say matters. Buff’s extended to prepatch.

Leveling is playing 8.3 content for some…

Welcome to modern mentality where what they have isn’t enough, what they are getting is never enough, and what they want also isn’t enough.

Could give them lifetime free subscription as long with the xp buff and 7 free mounts and people would still find something to complain about.

What is the word that keeps popping up?..entitled…?

I mean, eh. I’d argue asking for an extension on the buff has more to do with this expansion’s replayability than it does “muh entitlement”.

Not that it matters, it’s extended either way.

1 Like

Hey! They listened to my idea! You’re welcome guys! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yet now people are complaining about rep buffs etc etc and hence my point. Now it got extended people still aren’t happy.

It’s always something more…

If it wasn’t something else it would be about the extended duration or this or that. It’s almost like people have lost the ability to be happy for receiving a benefit.

1 Like

This post of yours deserves to be mocked for all eternity. It’s what you deserve for posting false information.

2 Likes