Xmo: 2100+ Mage/Rogue WOTLK S6 2v2 Arena

i still get surprised on how slow this guys are at times

i played through this exact rating last night and we saw 1 mage/rogue. 1700-1900 has a lot of people just capping 10 games, we saw a prot warr, a blood dk, and an arcane mage for example.

Rogue itself is popular in 2s but they’re garbage in 5s and fairly rare in 3s

tried to edit my old post but my forum site is tripping out hardcore

I played aff/hpala for a bit.

You do not want to play this comp ever lmao.

oh look who i found in AB

``https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/227313563008499712/1088917238507126805/image.png´´

KEKW

Blockquote

Can confirm, barely see RM in the 2k+.

RM really isn’t much of a problem as it might have been in tbc. As others have mentioned, obviously depends on your class, but meta > all unless you perform everything perfectly… and even then you still might lose as a non meta. Eg. Dk teams who lose to us (SpR - seem to not understand the game and just got the rating due to their class). There also seems to be bracket blocks where certain comps can’t climb others in specific ratings (this is just my opinion, haven’t looked at charts).

I don’t know about WOTLK, but those 2 classes were top of the skillcap in BC. Though I really dislike those, but they weren’t classes that everybody can play.

1 Like

Lol evil but funny

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.