Xmo: 2100+ Mage/Rogue WOTLK S6 2v2 Arena

I see a ton of DPR but the rogue is almost always assassination because hurr durr big damage with kidney macro’d to every ability.

I hate rogues.

they have no option
sub alone have no consistent pressure to make it physically possible to go through hpal teams

You watch CptCool? He plays Sub DPR and he seems to do fine against hpal/warrior. Just gotta play super passive when dance is on CD.

pointless
no fun for the team they face and even less fun for them running, reseting and drinking the entire game against brickwalls

A win is a win though.

just play spr and do better in shorter period of time

you are 2k rating bro, srsly

LOL

1 Like

Imagine the first post on an alt to comment this. Comment on your main lil man.

Ok.

saying mage rogue is braindead means you are either stuck on tbc or never played the comp, or you are just too bad that you get beat by every mage rogue

2 Likes

LOL it all makes sense. Poor braindead mage/rogue player who got free 2400 is all upset. Also on faerlina.

i don’t play RM, and one of the reasons its because requires the mage to be a god on higher mmr against good players, and perfect setups/coordination, you wouldnt understand you are barely 2k

You struggled to get/maintain 2k for weeks, then shot up to 2350. How much that boost cost you?

i simply played up to 2k and didnt play anymore, what you talking about lol

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/roguemage-is-lowest-skill-required-2s-comp-in-tbc/1265224/10

Don’t ask me.

It was in TBC and is in Cata. But in wotlk its one of the weakest of the viable 2v2 comps, and it’ll be completely garbage by ICC patch.

There are usually 0 Rogue/Mage teams on the wmane arena ladder by S8.

Rogue/Spriest is an entirely different animal in WOTLK and remains one of the best 2v2 comps throughout wotlk. In fact, its the only good dbl dps comp for rogues by S8.

2 Likes

disc feral is 20 times easier to climb than rogue mage

2 Likes

so you don’t have an informed opinion, you’re just parroting someone else’s nonsense

1 Like

we are talking about wrath rogue mage bro, but i think your name says it all

Nope. Seeing if they reply to themselves. You just jumped in.

They did reply though: I didn’t inform them. That isn’t my thing.

I am writing a paper on platform manipulation and the phenomenon of trolling.

What’s with the sour grapes? At least this comp requires voice comms and some coordination, unlike 90% of the current popular 2s comps.

It’s almost nostalgic seeing R/M, insane how hard they fell off in popularity since TBCC

More sour grapes with a “detective twist”

1 Like