Xal'atath Stikes Back

https://x.com/azerothean/status/1796318929360490996

No notes.

5 Likes

Still dumb the only horde focus is Thrall and he’s STILL on his “muh elements have me on read” nonsense

3 Likes

That’s just fantastic.

11 Likes

But if this is Episode 1, shouldn’t it be Phantom Menace? (Which, in fairness, is a decent description of Xal’atath.)

1 Like

The prequels come later.

1 Like

4 Likes

There’s no such thing as the Horde any more.
The “Alliance” (proper name) is gone as well.

3 Likes

Yeah, instead of factions than all the people center stage except maybe Anduin, are considered neutral. They even have Jaina back to her “neutralish” ways with her hanging out with thrall again like old times.

It really seems like they’re trying to go for a united Azeroth feel.

World of Alliancecraft

2 Likes

Thrall could at least wear Horde colors. :sob:

2 Likes

Brother you had sylvanas for 3 expansions doing goofy devil worship

1 Like

Sylvanas was barely in the game. She had like 10 seconds of screen time in Legion, she was in 2 brief scenes in BfA, and then quit the Horde.

We must’ve been playing different games

I was Horde in BfA, it’s entirely possible that Sylvanas is everywhere if you’re an Alliance player, I wouldn’t know.

For now. Wouldn’t be the first time. United in Legion, Shadowlands and DF.
Nothing new.

I think humanity is beginning to run out of ideas…

AND I DIDNT WANT HER -_-

“I voted for Vol’jin” might as well be the Hordes “I voted for Bernie” lol

1 Like

They only killed Vol’jin because they wanted to replace Varian with Precious Anduin and they knew that if they offed Varian without killing yet-another-warchief the Alliance players would break out the torches and pitchforks.

4 Likes

yeah…can’t be anymore obvious about alliance bias than that…most the heroes on it are alliance…then there’s thrall… Horde getting shoved to the side once again it seems