Xal'atath Stikes Back

Tbf, all Horde bosses are either lame or gone. Who’s there besides Thrall? Vol’jin died to a felguard random zone mob, that has to be the most pathetic “boss” ever, then there’s the Undercity Democratic Council (lol) now that Sylvanas is gone, then there’s that old belf that has done nothing and nobody cares about, Baine is probably still sitting in a corner in Oribos and he’s always been very meek.

The Horde does need a new actual boss, it kinda makes sense only Thrall is there.

And it doesn’t get that much better from an Alliance pov, Anduin does nothing but cry, Tyrande and Malfurion are too powerful so they had to be written off, Genn is just a senile human version of Baine, nobody cares about dwarves, so yep, the game does actually need new characters with an actual personality.

It makes sense they put those folks on the cover, there’s nobody else.

1 Like

Does that make Thrall the Jar Jar Binks? As he’s only really there for Horde comic relief.

Every time I see that image, it looks like Thrall is photo bombing the loading screen for some Alliance city.

It screams: “Alliance - and their friend, Thrall”

Wake me up when Midnight comes. At least there will be Blood Elves.

And their still abusing him. They had him literally sleep through the Darkspear heritage line. Friggin Jani took the spot he deserved in the trio of loa for the darkspear.

Idk wtf he did to piss off the writing team, but let it go already!

What is Jaina even doing there? Lmao.

At least his belt has a Horde emblem lol.

1 Like

She was a former leader of the Kirin Tor.

Yes, but she isn’t even involved in 99% of the quests on alpha.

Moira’s son is used more than her. Lol.

I thought it was because someone at blizzard really wanted to put sylvanas in control.

Vol’jin got a raw deal that’s for sure.

1 Like

Honestly tho. I like Jani so it was nice to see him again getting some new followers.

But yeah.

From what I heard Thrall doesnt do much either. I assume both of them will get more screen time later in the expac.