X-realm automation facts

This entire thread is still here and readable. If you’re going to lie atleast make it convincing… Not like you have before though.

But I’m the one that think’s you’re the liar.

That’s what gaslighting is.

INB4 I don’t know what gaslighting means.

Only gaslighters, accuse others of not knowing what gaslighting is.

I am sad that I haven’t been RDF’d into a group with anybody from the forums.

1 Like

But I see you flying around from time to time.

You’re just not doing dungeons when I’m doing them.

“Gaslighting is a colloquialism, loosely defined as manipulating someone into questioning their own perception of reality. The expression, which derives from the title of the 1944 film Gaslight, became popular in the mid-2010s. Merriam Webster cites deception of one’s memory, perception of reality, or mental stability.”

Thats what it is lil bro.

Like, you’re so lost in your own sauce and it’s just sad.

To bring your derailed thread back around, the one you derailed, people will kick you for showing up with a caster weapon with a parry gem. People will take people in greens who actually show that they’re trying over you.

Even unbiased systems can’t prevent us from kicking you for showing up with that. No matter how much you deflect and cope, this is a fact.

As the OP, I have decided that none of that is relevant to the topic at hand.

The issue I brought is about getting into the content, not what happens when you’re already in the content.

That’s the second time I elaborate on the lack of relevance on your point about kicking.

Hence, you’re purposely not staying on track and purposely being cryptic with anything you say at all, so as to make me question if I’m truly not understanding what you’re trying to say, manipulating the topic in a manner that distorts reality.

There, I even explained how you’re gaslighting within the scope of the definition you provided.

:point_down:

Its your topic.

Report yourself then.

Paraphrasing Asmongold…

Just because you say I’m not right about anything, doesn’t mean I’m not 100% right about everything.

You continue to derail your own thread.

1 Like

Are you moderators listening?

The rogue in question has violated your forum rules on privacy by presenting my personal information on the forums.

According to your rules on privacy, that requires a reprimand.

Information about your character is not personal information you loon.

2 Likes

You can see the names of players in the retail armory and that doesn’t mean you’re allowed to suddenly post their names here either.

The rogue in question has violated your forum rules on privacy by presenting my personal information on the forums.

Addendum. The poster in question is openly admitting to engaging in the behavior.

I’m not looking up random names and then name dropping them. I looked up your current toon’s name, the one you are posting on.

Do you even know what “personal information” means? Serious question.

1 Like

Addendum. The poster in question is openly admitting to engaging in the behavior.

Forum players don’t play the game, so getting into a group with them is impossible.

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me if I’ve already ran with some of these trolls on one of their army of alts.

You should see a doctor about those delusions of grandeur my friend.

Also, I’m still curious, do you even know what “personal information” means?

It should be noted that the rogue in question continues to bump the thread after the rules of this thread have been explained to them by the OP.

Oh no I broke him.

Still won’t answer my question. I just have to assume, and rightfully so, that you don’t actually know what “personal information” means.

This is also spam now, sorry buddy, but I need to follow through with a report.

1 Like

It should be noted that the rogue in question continues to bump the thread after the rules of this thread have been explained to them.