X-realm automation facts

:point_down:

“It really wasn’t a challenge to begin with.” LMAO

Tuck that tail between your legs harder.

I didn’t deny your self-invitation.

Flip flopping more than Mitt Romney rn lmao

Dated joke for the political andys of 08.

You brought it up, coming to my server. Not me.

Stop gaslighting.

You make an unchallengeable challenge to prove you’re tough.

I logic it into an actual thing.

You got scared and ran away.

You’re a :clown_face:

You rejected your own self-invitation.

Where? Quote me.

Is there a way to duel cross-realm? Did anything like this ever get implemented in a future expac? Like a “pvp lounge” cross-realm area to hang out in for dueling while you wait in queue for a battleground or arena match.

Best we could do now is group up for a battleground together and compete for scoreboard stats. Best combo of high damage, kills, fewest deaths, and flag caps/whatever objective.

Or simultaneously solo queue and hope for a horde vs horde. I play in a premade group and we will sima-queue groups of 5 to fill up like 30/40 in AV for example.

There’s you making your formal, self-invitation.

Here’s you declining your own invitation. The one you keep saying I sent you.

I don’t have to. They’ll see for themselves when I cast it in the BG.

I never declined it. Not personally caring to log in on a whim is not the same as making a logical route for your “not challenge” challenge.

You presented yourself as a tough guy under some guise of “meet me in a bg that I randomly queue”, and are now afraid to actually expand it into a real possible means of in game confrontation.

You keep saying I’m gaslighting, you’re the one trying to rewrite reality.

Not really a secret then if everyone can see it.

Another gaslighting statement.

I’ll take this as another concession

soooo… is there a point in there to discuss?

You’re welcome to self-invite and auto-decline now if you like. Won’t really matter because if you attempt to contact me in anyway, I’m going to berate you out of my presence.

He wants to win the urination match in my own topics.

I have no intention of bumping this thread again unless he decides to continue replying.

Oh bet, you on right now?

Respect to OP for still running the no-shield shaman parry build with dartboard talents
He’s been running this build for literally 11 months or so. Saw it in action myself

Honestly he’s the only good forum troll on this whole board. Many have tried and failed

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.