X-realm automation facts

It wouldn’t surprise me if I’ve already ran with some of these trolls on one of their army of alts.

You should see a doctor about those delusions of grandeur my friend.

Also, I’m still curious, do you even know what “personal information” means?

Are you moderators listening?

The rogue in question has violated your forum rules on privacy by presenting my personal information on the forums.

According to your rules on privacy, that requires a reprimand.

Addendum. The poster in question is openly admitting to engaging in the behavior.

The rogue in question has violated your forum rules on privacy by presenting my personal information on the forums.

Addendum. The poster in question is openly admitting to engaging in the behavior.

It should be noted that the rogue in question continues to bump the thread after the rules of this thread have been explained to them by the OP.

Oh no I broke him.

Still won’t answer my question. I just have to assume, and rightfully so, that you don’t actually know what “personal information” means.

This is also spam now, sorry buddy, but I need to follow through with a report.

1 Like

It should be noted that the rogue in question continues to bump the thread after the rules of this thread have been explained to them.

I take this as your concession, since you have offered no rebuttal to anything I’ve said, openly lied about me, derailed your own thread and are now spamming it.

Remember when you said this?

Maybe that wasn’t the smartest decision.

1 Like

It should be noted that the rogue in question continues to bump the thread after the rules of this thread have been explained to them.

You don’t make rules up for your own thread. You are not an authority.

1 Like

I legitimately don’t understand how you think your arena rating and gear on the toon you are posting on is somehow “personal information”.

Spamming your own thread doesn’t help you.

1 Like

I can’t report you because there’s a limit so this will have to do.

Also they’re all not the same, some are slightly different.

You’re the one continually bumping this thread.

Now, should you offer anything of value and get back on topic, I’ll have no choice but to argue in good faith.

But like the liar you are as you keep saying that you don’t want me to reply anymore, clearly you do, we’re going to be here all weekend if you keep this up, maybe cross into next week.

Wafectus – maybe you … uhhh … don’t “interact” with the highly talented and impressively objective forum moderators that often, but from experience – nothing is going to happen unless a post is actually flagged. None of Apathy’s posts are hidden so it’s likely a safe bet that nothing is going to happen anytime soon (and perhaps not at all).

2 Likes

Reprimand or not, the rogue just wants the satisfaction of finishing my topic, coming out on top of this urination match.

He’s offered nothing of value in his last sequence of responses.

What he could have been discussing in this thread, he was discussing it in the Flex thread nearby after I clearly stated to him what he was doing.

I expect to see this rogue here tomorrow spewing the same negative energy he has for the last couple of days.

Like the PvPer I am, I’ll gladly engage, at his worm level or on the high ground.

You have a weird obsession with human waste to mention it this much.

Objection, opinionated. Your honor Jeddite, the prosecutor is making a baseless claim off of nothing but checks notes hurt feelers.

Just because you don’t agree doesn’t mean anything, especially from the self proclaimed “worst wow player”.

I literally explain the difference to you between flex raiding and difficulty, you called me a liar, dismissed it, retracted it, and when I offered you the chance to apologize for it, you started talking about human waste. Obsessing even.

Not very good at it. 1646 rating and what not.

This is my 100% pure unadulterated subjective opinion…

This thread is pointless…

What I stated here is 100% opinion that you can’t deny, but try anyway.
:axe:

1 Like

You’re not just insulting me; you’re insulting everyone else stuck in their own rating wall.

Riiiight.

You’re not an elitist at all.

But I didn’t call you a liar; at least, not in the way you’re presenting it. I called you a liar, but as usual, you’re taking out of context what I actually said.

Sure. I roast all blue parsers as well, and that includes the greens and greys.

I am more than willing to help anyone get better at this solved game. After all, it’s rude to be bad in a team setting, especially when you have information at your fingertips to avoid basic mistakes.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Stay safe this winter, your brain is already too cold for these temps.

Inb4 it was out of context. My brother your sentence ends a few words after and it doesn’t change the core of what you just stated. It’s innately hypocritical, especially after admitting I was right and you just skip and skim everything I say.

1 Like

What team setting? That’s you being ambiguous and not sticking to what I’m clearly talking about.

You were right about one simple thing, that has little bearing to the overall discussion, and you want to use that as some kind of proving point. Not gonna work on me.

A raid is a team. If you need this explained to you, then find someone else. I’ll just keep watching in bewilderment how child concepts are lost to you.

True, the context is not relevant to this one, but the core of the premis still is, which is your obsession with “reading” every post of mine while simultaneously saying you have skimmed and skipped it but calling me a liar and saying my comprehension needs work. You’re still doing that, right now. It’s hypocritical and laughable. You’re just a clown and I’m not tired of squeezing that big red nose of yours for my entertainment.

But that’s not what we’re discussing are we?

We’re discussing forms of entry.