X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

Another 375 attempts and couldn’t even get lucky enough to get the manuscript. Approx 37.5 hours of game play down the drain with nothing to show for it. Guess I’ll share in the misery of all the others here who dumped so much of their time at this and also came away with nothing…

6 Likes

I did aprox 70-75 hours…no manuscript or mount…nothing…814 attempts…

6 Likes

And now the event is over, I don’t even want to stay to do the things I need or should, I feel defeated with no chance to fix it anytime soon = give up and not play cause I’ve lost all interest.

6 Likes

That’s just brutal. Meanwhile, I’ve had one guildie log in for the first time in ages just to ‘try’ the event and got the mount right away, while another did it like maybe 5-6 times a day and got the manuscript (already had the mount). So frustrating…

1 Like

I won’t open this game for a while…

4 Likes

I just have finished last 18x today this year, and I was enjoyed running everyday!! saddle was very cool, fresh & surprise idea!!! The vendor with renewed boat and toys are extra enjoyable content I received them all.
Hopefully more saddles and cool stuffs come up with all other events as well. Thanks for providing a good event I was really excited this year!!

I don’t blame you. Most people don’t like being around things that disregard their time and don’t respect them.

6 Likes

I have spread mine out, I only have 2 servers with more than 10 (14 and 12), and so I start with the 14, do 10, switch to the one with 12, do the next 10, swap back do the final 4, swap back and do the final 2. All the rest of my characters are spread across multiple servers/accounts (3 accounts, about 40 toons per account when you include bank alts)

2 Likes

1,560 attempts (104 toons x 15 days), but I only spent about 2.5 hours each day (3 accounts, I queue them sequentially (queue the next as one pops), so that I get through them faster). But that’s still 37.5 hours of this event. I got literally everything to drop (flowers, toys, masks, etc.) just no saddle in sight. Next year, just going to do 1 run per day. It worked for my 2 real life friends, they both got the MOUNT and the SADDLE (one did it 4 times, the other did it 5 times, I’m still angry at them)

1 Like

:notes: And now the end is here
And so we face the final instance
My friends I’ll make it clear
I’ll state my strats, none of which made the difference
I spammed the encounter night and day
I even bowed my and knelt in solemn pray
And more, much more
I did it my way :notes:

1 Like

Good for you, I’ve most in a single realm and I won’t trasfer, its expensive.

1 Like

because they didn’t give you the answer you wanted?

you yourself have the power to stop it any time you choose.

1 Like

You made the choice to put them all on a single server. The 10 instance limit per hour thing isn’t new (it’s been around as long as I can remember, and I’ve been playing since day 1). I created most of my toons spread out to not only avoid this issue, but to have more flexibility for raiding, etc. (they’re mostly spread across all the highest population / top raiding servers).

I know, I did it for gold and now they removed that limitation…bc you can trade gold between servers. Devs could remove the limit instance for holiday dungeons.

1 Like

You mean the answer that doesn’t affect you as you have the mount?

6 Likes

Caring is a real problem for Blizz.

5 Likes

irrelevant. customer service being good or bad is independent of whether you get everything you want.

I disagree. Bias can play a factor.

There’s arguments on both sides and even though I have it, I see this as a failing.

2 Likes

I care more about cosmetics than gameplay right now.

I can acknowledge that my enjoyment of the game may not be universal so why would I want to change everything just to fit me?

Game play changes in each expansion, at least for the classes. Cosmetics are forever

me: “we need to head back to town.”

her: “ok but my hearthstone is on CD and I can’t fly yet”

me: “mine also” summons love rocket

her: “hey what about me?”

me: “Sorry babe you walking this a 1-seater” flies off toward SW.

disclaimer: I do not have the love rocket and this whole story made up