X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

i didn’t get it either :frowning: no happy ending for me this year…idk what i expected after 14 yrs tbh hahaha

2 Likes

I feel ya, I think the most rage inducing thing for me is seeing all these people with way less effort getting the rocket.

I honestly don’t know why I bothered.

My 2nd account has been unsubbed and I have officially finished all toons runs on that account, my 1st will be soon to follow. I literally put the “x-45 heartbreaker and other holiday limited time rewards” as my reason.

5 Likes

on the upside, a new Baumgartner video just dropped.
that’ll make my night less bad. :laughing:

But if everyone gets the rocket it would be as exciting as buying a brown riding ram. You guys want this… no… you NEED this chase.

1 Like

ikr?

i can’t remember the last time i saw one of those… so there’s no issue with having the world flooded with pink rockets.
but if it happened, it would be a nice change from the yaks and dinos which plague the promenades.

1 Like

ok ok… point taken, it was just a thought. :smile:

Another event gone and no drops! Although for me the valentine Trading Post items made me not as mad.

2 Likes

And that’s it. I finished this year with 530 runs. Blizzard, this was sad and your customer service team is pathetic. This is just unacceptable.

5 Likes

This is how I feel right now…

11 Likes

Sorry brother, I agree blizzard really has treated its customers poorly over this. Hugs as I know today sucks and you worked so hard at it again this year :frowning:

OK SO IM SO HOT RIGHT NOW…ive been farming this damn mount for over 10 years. 2024 and i still did not get it this year fix the damn drop rate wtf blizz???

3 Likes

add tokens to these events. stop the alt army nonsense

3 Likes

I’m hoping so badly for this so I don’t have to spend 3-4 hours a day running this dungeon while my count goes up by 1k again another year, but sadly I do not see them caring enough to make the droprate comparable to headless horseman or brewfest mount rates :confused:

2 Likes

also why the hell did they increase the level to 60 it cut my runs down to half this year

1 Like

I’m here spamming the join instance because I got too many instances…just trying to squish another attempt… :clown_face: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Switch servers, it’s 10 per hour per server (not account wide)

For my last attempt I literally deleted my evoker to make an evoker, levelled it to 60 for one last pull and I got the manuscript.

I swear there’s some stealth mechanic that toons that have never done it before get more chance of a rare drop.

8 Likes

I just want to wish all the people who had a hand in developing this miserable drop rate a horrible decade.

3 Likes

i wish i saw this like 2 hours ago… I would’ve done the same thing!

1 Like

I’ve 44 Alts in a single realm and 11 in another, I already did that once, then I hit this error several times per day…Devs should at least change that…

1 Like