X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

We are talking about THIS mount. Your 7000 mounts dont mean squat when it comes to RNG of this one. This is like nothing you have experiences. I have the data. Edited :smile:

No you don’t.

Who cares? I’m just going to get some popcorn and watch this fool say funny things. It’ll cheer me up after another year of disappointment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

anecdotal

an·​ec·​dot·​al [ˌa-nik-ˈdō-tᵊl ]

: based on or consisting of reports or observations of usually unscientific observers

anecdotal evidence

health benefits that may be more anecdotal than factual

a

: of, relating to, or consisting of [anecdotes]
an anecdotal biography

b

: given to or skilled in telling anecdotes : [ANECDOTIC sense 2]

my anecdotal uncle

: of, relating to, or being the depiction of a scene suggesting a story

anecdotal details

anecdotally

You guys are easy. :laughing:

1 Like

Rofl. The law of large numbers states that if an event that has a low probability of occurring in a single trial it has a high probability of occurring across a large number of trials. Even by your asinine claim of “at least 3 accounts” you’d be wrong.

The probability (μ) is a function of N and λ as follows:

μ=1-(1-λ)^N

So a drop with a 2% chance would need 100 accounts at this increased number to come out to 86.74% chance of seeing the mount drop.

1 Like

They aren’t capable

Mr wizard. :nerd_face:

:popcorn:

Insults English.
Capitalizes “fallacy” for no reason.

Keep dancing, jester!

2 Likes

I was going off the “increased chance” on 1st tries per account. With that in mind, I was trying to get people fired up into getting more accounts.

1 Like

No holiday mount should have such an abysmally low drop rate that people can’t have a reasonable expectation to get the mount within the time frame of that holiday.

PUT
IT
ON
A
VENDOR

5 Likes

Is anyone even 100% sure that the first try per account refers to paid WoW accounts (subscriptions) or the actual Batttlenet account? If it’s WoW accounts, then multiple might make a tiny bit of sense, if its Bnet, then it won’t.

1 Like

I havent had multiple accounts in forever, but isnt the condition of merging them still based on last names. So you could use separate emails and have separate bnet accounts. I merged my brothers character to my account, but that was 18 years ago. Prob different now.

1 Like

The original says Bnet:

2 Likes

Its worth it

Hey CMs, Devs…Any Blizzard Employee checking this…Grats

I’m a CLOWN :clown_face: doing this for 4-5 hours during 15 days…and HITTING LIMIT INSTANCE even in the last DAY!!!

When I want to do more runs…No, you get to punish me because most of my characters are in a single realm…I hate my self for doing this grind…I’m taking a break time from this game…

All the time invested during this 15 days didn’t provide anything for my account, Do better…and if someone in the community replies to this QQ… whatever…go ahead…I don’t care…I do this instance 55 times per day, Do you think I care that someone in the internet bash my for my decision? :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

7 Likes

My wife and my son shared an account until this year when he was old enough to have his own. When she spun off his characters to his own personal Bnet he lost every mount that that character did not personally learn. Things like Invincible, Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent etc. were gone, but the Felsteel Annihilator he had learned on that character he kept, but my wife lost from her mount collection. I know way back in Wrath or Cata we knew a guy who “traded” a character to a buddies account and vice verse and they each got the others mounts added to their collections, but that bug was fixed and merging a character to an doesn’t bring collectibles with it anymore.

1 Like

you have just made me realize…

we need to write a country song about all of these broken hearts.

3 Likes

That would be the icing on this :poop: cake! :laughing:

1 Like